Jumia Recruitment 2019 | Jumia Group Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020
Nigerians that have been waiting for an opportunity to become part of the Jumia Nigeria Group careers team, can now Apply for the latest Jumia Recruitment 2019.
These available Jobs at Jumia has been carefully listed on this page with the full requirements and Employee’s duties below each Job, simply choose a position and Apply online via Jumia recruitment portal.
List of the Available Jobs at Jumia Group Nigeria
Job Title: Senior Backend Developer
Job Field:Web Development / Software/ Programming
Duties of a Senior Backend Developer at Jumia Group Nigeria
- It’s the duty of the Jumia Nigeria Senior Backend Developer to develop and maintain some internet works at Jumia website, the Person will also ensure that the website is always fast for Customers to steadily shop in a very fastened website.
- You must be willing to work with other Jumia web Developers and equally help your fellow Staff in code reviews.
- You are expected to come into Jumia Group Nigeria, do your Job very well and equally abide by the rules and regulations that guide the firm.
Requirements for Senior Backend Developer at this Jumia Recruitment 2019
- Applicants must have gotten at least seven years or above essential work
experience,while doing this Developer Job or any similar work.
- You are expected to have good knowledge of software engineering,
Java/J2EE, GoLang, SQL and lots more.
- You should be familiar with different kinds of design principles before filling the Jumia recruitment online application form.
Job Title: JForce Head of B2C / Jumia Sales Agent
Job Field:Sales Representative
Roles of JForce Head / Sales Agent at Jumia Group Nigeria
- The Person who will occupy this vacancy, will organize Jumia Sales activities and make sure that the different kinds of Jumia Customers are well attended to, in order to make Jumia Group continue being the best.
- Some workers in the JForce group will be assigned to play important role in the Jumia recruitment process, which is normally done to recruit fresh Jumia Sales Agents or Consultants.
- Any Nigerian that look forward to
Applyfor Jumia food Job, Online Sales Representative Job, Jumia Internship or Jumia Nigeria HR Job can surely Apply for this JForce Head role, but make sure you have the ability to initiate creative processes which will enhance the sales and growth of Jumia Group Nigeria.
Required Qualifications for JForce Head / Sales Agent at this Jumia Recruitment 2019
- Before Applying for this Job through this ongoing Jumia recruitment 2019/2020, you must own a University degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or any other similar course.
- You should possess six years or above essential work experience and equally have the ability to lecture people, in order for you to easily lecture members of your team, while doing this Jumia Job.
Time needed: 55 minutes.
How to Apply for a Job at Jumia Nigeria Group