Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019 | Jumia Jobs in Nigeria
Since 2012 when they started operation in Nigeria Jumia has over the years been a force to reckon with in Africa E-commerce Industry with a large user base and partnership links.
Jumia E-commerce platform boasts of vast variety of products ranging from house-hold commodities, consumables, electronics, fashion, e.t.c. with subsidiary platforms in Travel and Tours, Food Delivery, Housing and General Merchandise for people sourcing for products and services online.
Apply for a Job team is happy to announce that Jumia Nigeria Recruitment has started for Persons that are interested in Jumia Group Jobs. Those that have been searching for similar online Jobs like Jiji Jobs, Konga Jobs, Jumia Internship e.t.c are advised to make use of this opportunity to land a lifetime dream in online retailing Jobs.
Why You Should Apply for this Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- Jumia has an operational base in many African Countries therefore, Jumia Staff tend to enjoy the perks of travelling out for company events and program.
- Jumia is regarded as the ”Amazon of Africa” by the tech industry stakeholders, people working with Jumia are exposed wide ranges of Technical skills to leverage on.
- Tech Jobs like Jumia Jobs offer interested Applicants the opportunity of meeting like-minded people and gain from each other a wealth of knowledge.
- Successful Persons at the previous Jumia Internship told the Apply for a Job team that the salary structure is enticing so, Applicants are assured of a lucrative deal when recruited for Jumia Group Jobs.
List of Available Jobs at the Jumia Group and Requirements Below Each Job Details
Job Title : Project Manager
Job Field: Project Management
- This position is a Professional Job position at Jumia so interested Applicants are required to be of high entrepreneurial skill to drive organizational goals.
- Applicants for this position at the Jumia Group must have high cognitive skills to lead and contribute to team building for efficient market-driven results.
- Digital Marketing Jobs like that of the Jumia Jobs, Konga Jobs, Jiji Jobs are highly competitive so interested Applicants are charged to be highly innovative and creative in the area of online retailing analytics.
- Only University Graduates and Higher National Diploma holders in Social Sciences and other related fields are called to apply for this Tech Job.
- Interested Persons must have at least 3 years experience in project management from any firm for this Lagos Job.
- Applicants must be strong-willed in the area of branding and customer engagement programs in other to be suitable for this highly Professional vacant position.
- Applicants that have been looking for Digital Marketing Jobs to enhance their online jobs experience are advised to apply.
Job Title : Growth Marketing Manager (Jumia Pay One)
Job Field: Media/ Advertising/ Branding
- Jumia Pay is a Tech Innovation of Jumia that aims at aiding its users to carry out a financial transaction on the platform. So Applicants for this position would be charged with crafting out promotional strategies that will capture a good number of users for the platform.
- With emerging competitors in Online payment services, Applicants for this position should be able to bring innovative and technical skills that will drive needed market control for Jumia Pay One.
- Be able to strengthen customer confidence by bringing up a strategy that will enable 24 hours smooth and efficient running of the platform.
- With a Professional Job like this, Applicants must be Unversity Graduates of Engineering, Social Sciences or any related field.
- For this Digital Marketing Job field, interested Persons must have at least 4-5 experience in marketing, branding, advertising or any related field.
- Basic knowledge of Fintech would be an advantage for those that have it.
How to Apply for a Job through this Jumia Job Recruitment
- Apply through Jumia Recruitment Portal
Interested Persons that meet the requirements for the above-listed vacancies are to tender their Application by visiting the recruitment portal HERE for the position of Growth Marketing Manager and HERE for Project Manager submit.
Just like Jumia Internship program, this Professional Job will be unbiased and strictly based on merit with no ethnic differentiation or favouritism.