Job Vacancy for Software Developer at Campus Technologies Limited
Campus Technologies Limited Latest Job Recruitment for Software Developer (Full Stack Developer) in Abuja, The Employee will be Expected to Code and test software based upon software specifications and design. How to Apply for a Job at Campus Technologies Limited Through Email Address, Candidates that meet the Job Requirement Should Forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Technologies Limited is a multi-product consulting firm that provides Information Technology consulting services across various industry sectors. We are a provider of Information Management and Technology solutions in Nigeria providing solutions that enable individuals and organizations to transform their businesses. Our clients are varied; they include large, small and medium sized businesses, governmental and non-governmental institutions, agencies and departments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer (Full Stack Developer)
Responsibilities of Software Developer at Workplace
- Proficiency in android development, knowledgeable of IOS and Hybrid development is a plus
- Prepare design documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Proficiency in other build tools will be a plus
- Team play, and ability to adapt fast into a new environment. Ability to aggregate your audience in terms of temperament, attitude and knowledge
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS and a minimum of two scripting languages.
- proficiency in Web development. UML design.
- JAVA and Python proficiency
- Proficiency in PHP and knowledge of Laravel is a plus.
- High problem-solving ability with algorithms and data structures.
- Code and test software based upon software specifications and design
- Class and Time Management
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
Application Deadline 31st July, 2018.