Job Vacancy for Graduate Intern at Management Sciences for Health
Management Sciences for Health Fresh Job Recruitment for Graduate Intern that Resides or willing to relocate to Zamfara State, Qualified Applicants are Expected to have high school diploma or University degree, How to Apply for a Job at Management Sciences for Health Online, Candidates that want to Apply should Click here: jobs-msh.icims.com to Apply.
Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Intern I
Job ID: 13-10054
Reports To: Sokoto State Finance & Operation Analyst
Proffessional Duties of the Graduate Intern
- Daily filling of vouchers
- Assist in receiving items from vendors and update stock cards where applicable
- He/She also support services such as spiral binding and photocopying
- Prepare fixed asset transfers
- Assist in the arrangement of workshop materials
- Prepare charge-back by projects where applicable
- Responsible for on/off of generator
- Ensure the office facility is properly maintained for good work environment
- Any other financial and Admin duties as assigned by the SFAM
- Assist in gathering /photocopying of documentations for monthly payment of volunteers
- Assist in providing support during seminars, workshops, etc.
- Assist in checking and filling stores requisition
- Assist in ensuring routine servicing of equipment as and when due and keeping maintenance log
- Assist in periodic verification of physical inventory
- Receipt of orders into the store
- Prepare Delivery Acknowledgement (DA) and Service Completion Certificates (SCC)
- Post Internal Requisitions Delivery Notes (DN)
Requirement for Graduate Intern Job
- Minimum of high school diploma or University degree generally required
Application Deadline 15th June, 2018.