The British high commission has been playing an imperative role in various Commonwealth of Nations, they have always discharged their respective duties very well which includes the provision of travel information, passports, dual-citizenship updates.
Today, the Apply for a job team has brought you the latest job vacancy/vacancies at this prestigious British High Commission plus how to apply for jobs at the official BHC recruitment portal which is fco.tal.net, kindly go through the details we have made available on this webpage in order to see the full recruitment details and application procedure.
Job Field: Logistics / Transportation
General Requirements for British High Commission Jobs
- It’s important that anyone that wants to work with the British High Commission should possess either B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND from an accredited school.
- The British High Commission recruitment process is strictly for those that are not above 35 years old.
- Interested Persons should be Candidates that have acquired O’level academic qualification with a minimum of 3 credits which must include English Language and other subjects.
- Those that will be applying with NECO or GCE should have credit in not less than 4 subjects, while those that obtained their results in 2 sittings should have credits in not less than 5 subjects, which will also include the English Language.
- Nigerians/Candidates that intend to login to fco.tal.net and fill the British High Commission recruitment form must be computer Literates.
- Anyone that wants to secure a job with this organization should be someone that’s well behaved and equally have good records.
Mistakes You Shouldn’t Make While Applying for British High Commission Recruitment
- Some people do wait for the application deadline date before they start filling their application forms, this might result to an unsuccessful application because the applicant might encounter something that he/she did not expect or not familiar with at the application portal and find it difficult to meet up as a result of time constraint.
- It’s important that you fill the British High Commission recruitment form yourself, avoid permitting anyone to log in and do your online application on your behalf in order to prevent having any mistake in your personal data.
- Ensure you crosscheck the information you provided before clicking the submit button.
- Ensure you provide the BHC with all the application requirements, so you can stand a better chance of getting to the next stage of the recruitment process.
- At this British High Commission website for job recruitment – fco.tal.net, there might be a list of several vacant positions that’s available for application, avoid applying for more than one position so that your application won’t be disqualified.
- Ensure you keep yourself updated with the latest British High Commission (BHC) recruitment news.
How to Apply for a Job at the British High Commission (BHC)
- Apply via the BHC Recruitment Website
Those that intend to work with the British High Commission will have to pass through the first organization’s recruitment process by login into fco.tal.net to start an online job application.
- Register Online
After login in, the next thing an applicant should do is register on fco.tal.net and then proceed to search for available jobs and apply for any position that suits him or her.
Applicants should note that the application for BHC jobs are completely free.