Job Vacancies in Lagos 2018 at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Pruvia Integrated Limited is Currently Recruiting for Business Development Manager and IT/Social Media Specialist that will always be Punctual to work and also perform their duties passionately.
These Jobs in Lagos State are for People that Wants Work with Pruvia Integrated Limited as Full-time Staff. each Applicant that meet the requirement for any of these positions should carefully follow the application procedure below to Apply for a Job in Lagos State, Nigeria through Pruvia Integrated Limited online career email address.
About Pruvia Integrated Limited
Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
Job Vacancies in Lagos 2018 at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager Job Description
- We are hiring Business Development Manager who will be in charge of developing solutions. The main goal is to generate more revenue for the company.
- She will manage client accounts and come up with new sales ideas. This includes new sales strategies, sales pitch, and business plans
What are the Responsibilities of a Business Development Manager at Workplace?
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
What are the Required Skills and Qualifications for Business Development Manager Job?
- Self starter who is target-driven and motivated – must be comfortable in a target oriented environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (telephone, written and face-to-face)
- Excellent time management, an individual who thrives on working autonomously
- Experience working in a marketing and understanding of the industry.
- The ideal candidate will be determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience and above
- Famele applicant only
- Proven work experience in freight & Shipping sector
Job Title: IT/Social Media Specialist
IT/Social Media Specialist Job Description
- Successful Applicant would manage all social media channels, campaigns, and team members to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction
- Researches and analyses social media trends including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy
- Works with various company departments to promote overall brand through social media channels.
What are the Roles of an IT/Social Media Specialist at Workplace?
- Regularly monitor competitor social media sites and create competitor analysis reports
- Contribute to the company blog on a weekly basis
- Monitor channel to gather intelligence, identify opportunities, improve business processes and respond to customer’s needs
- Assist with social media performance reports
- Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over Twitter, Facebook, etc
- Assist with general day to day administration tasks
- Monitor the social media channels
- Assist with the planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website
- Produce content for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Keep up to date with any social media trends
- Provide feedback, reporting and analytics in support of internal contact operations retail programs etc.
- Track social media influencers
- Ensure you produce a consistent brand message across all the social media channels
What are the Required Qualifications for IT/Social Media Specialist Job?
- OND, HND/B.Sc qualification
- Extremely organized
- Previous experience in blogging
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Experience in building social media communities and general marketing experience
- He/she must be conversant with social media and digital marketing tools.
- Good written skills and an eye for detail
- Strong team player
How to Apply for a Job in Lagos State, Nigeria at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.orgThe subject should be the job title.