Job Opportunity for Data Analyst at Springhill Construction
Springhill Construction is Currently Recruiting for Data Analyst that will be Responsible for providing detailed analytical support and interpretation that will be used developing negotiation strategies for construction works.
This Vacant Position is Located in Lagos State and any Applicant that meet the requirements for the job is expected to carefully follow the application procedure below to Apply for a Job at Springhill Construction.
About Springhill Construction
Springhill Construction has been in active construction Industry for the past 2 years and has in the past years focused on building construction as a main contractor. It has acquired a network of Clients and recently moved the business into the area of Construction Business that allows the company express its passion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
What are the roles and responsibilities of Data Analyst?
- Provides detailed, analytical support and interpretation for use in developing negotiation strategies.
- Generate reports, keep information confidential, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Facilitate outlets compliance with company data integrity and security policies
- Function in providing business intelligence and proactive solutions from the data entered
- Assisting in the development and implementation of data collection systems, data analytics other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for entry
- Analyzing industry current trends; identifying how to improve campaigns and to generating new services launches
- Responsible for both the reporting and data analysis of highly critical assurance information.
What skills and Academic Qualificaations are required for Data Analyst Job?
- A keen eye for detail and must be able to demonstrate quality reporting skills
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Proven work experience, as a Data analyst or officer
- Proficient in IT and other data programs
- A track record of achieving and exceeding productivity and quality targets
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes in an efficient manner.
- N125,000 – 140,000
Application Deadline: 3rd August, 2018.