Job Opportunity at Airtel Nigeria for Product Pricing & Analysis Executive
Airtel Nigeria Latest Job Vacancy for Product Pricing & Analysis Executive that reside or willing to relocate to Lagos State, Applicants should be posses good Analytical and Communication skills.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Pricing & Analysis Executive
About the Vacant Position
- Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Product Pricing & Analysis Executive in the Finance Team.
Product Profitability Analysis:
- Monitor pricing to ensure that objectives are achieved (Acquisitions/Usage/Revenue)
- Monitor the ongoing competitive and profitability of product prices
- Review, analyze and validate accuracy and profitability of new tariff plans
- Preview and Analysis Pricing of new products/ promos to ensure profitability and approval in line with DOA
- Carry out Post-Launch Analysis of new products and promos
Segment-Wise Revenue Analysis:
- Monthly Analysis of Data Plans for profitability
- Monthly Analysis of new activations. Checking contribution to revenue vis-a-vis cost of acquisition
- Bucket-wise revenue analysis
- Ensure Annual Operating Plan(AOP)/ Revised AOP is strictly adhered to. Flash and Forecast review and prompt submission
- Ensure Month-end Business Review submission as per due date
Compliance, Contract Review & Reporting:
- Compliance to FDOA by ensuring that products are approved in line with FDOA and any violation of FDOA is escalated for prompt corrections
- Monthly update of Commercial reports
- OPEX Reporting
- Other Adhoc reports as required
- Review and analyze contracts with the objective of flagging potential financial risks and implications
Essential Requirement for Product Pricing & Analysis Executive Job
- Candidate must have over 5 years’ experience in Tariffing, Product Pricing and Performance Analysis preferable in a Telecoms environment.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Data Analysis
- Attention to details
- Organizational awareness
Application Deadline 20th June, 2018.
- Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
- If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion