United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) – uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com Fresh Job Recruitment, The Vacancy if for a Relationship Manager and the Location of the Job is Island, Lagos State. Qualified Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree with an MBA, M.Sc or equivalent. How to Apply for a Job at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), Interested and Qualified Candidates Should: Click here: uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com to apply, Apply on or Before: 15th May, 2018.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Reference No: UBA_CBD_RM
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
- To manage the financial needs of the major companies, and industries dealing with UBA to increase profitability on the long-term and short-term while minimizing risk exposure
- Liasing between the bank and its clients, ensuring excellent customer service.
- Accounting, Advisory, Analytics, Banking, Business Development, Compliance & Regulatory Affairs, Data Capturing, Data Management, Finance, Marketing
- Industries: Aviation,Banking / Finance & Investment,Financial Services, FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector), Food & Beverages, Infrastructure, Logistics, Maritime, Marketing, Telecommunications
- Develop strong relationship with key industry stakeholders – regulators and operators
- Perform political, economic, social and technological (PEST) analysis to identify emerging opportunities and risks
- Ensure Customer satisfaction at all times, and bring in repeated business by resolving outstanding issues.
- Provide the bank with information on new contacts and new marketing opportunities
- Client relationships management, developing account plans, and delivering proposals
- Develop and manage businesses/relationships across the business sector
- Prepare annual marketing plans and to achieve targeted growth objectives.
- Secure approval for annual marketing plans and strategies for designated product ranges to enable achievement of targeted growth and profit objectives.
- Oversee the effective delivery/extraction of value from the linkage/value chain activities of the power sector with other areas of the bank
- Develop strategies and structures to encourage effective value chain banking to successfully capture the entire opportunity space in the economic Sectors across the bank
- Manage the relationship teams for profit optimization and achievement of set targets
Academic Qualifications and Required Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with an MBA, M.Sc or equivalent
- 9 years relevant bank experience; 11 years non-banking related experience
- Bank Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
- Knowledge and experience of Banking/Financial Services
- International Terms of Trade and Guidelines
- CBN Gudielines Knowledge on Corporate, Trade and Client Relationship
- Numerical capability
- Good Skills in the assessment of credit risk, spread, and analyse the financial statements
- Excellent analytical skills, problem identification and solving skills
- Networking skills
- Good communication skills
- Superior business management and Negotiation skills
- Good customer relationship skills
- Effective communication skills
- Good understanding of financial accounting, trade service
Apply on or Before: 15th May, 2018.