Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2019 | IBEDC Recruitment Website
After the privatization of the power sector by the Federal Government, Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) was listed among the private Discos that got electricity distribution license in the country. It has the sole license to distribute electricity in most of the Southwestern regions of Nigeria.
The Apply for a Job team is happy to announce to our readers that the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2019 has started for Interested Persons, These Jobs we believe will interest Applicants that have been searching for recruitment in power sector, vacancy at IBEDC Plc, power generation Jobs or Latest Jobs in Ibadan.
Available Vacancies at IBDEC Plc Plus Requirements
Job Title: Account Officer
Requirements for the Post of Account Officer at IBDC
- This vacancy at IBEDC Plc is for University Accounting graduates or it’s equivalent.
- The company is demanding nothing less than 3 years of experience obtained from working Accounting Jobs in Nigeria or similar Jobs in Ibadan to qualify for this position.
- Candidates are also reminded that before visiting the IBEDC recruitment website for this current recruitment in the power sector, they must be really good at financial management and Accounting.
Job Title: Regional IT Support Officer
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2019 Requirements for IT Officer
- IBEDC is looking for an IT guru that will head their regional programming, computer software, and web development unit.
- Only those with advanced coding and professional programming skills are called to apply for this Job through this ongoing Ibadan electricity distribution company recruitment 2019.
- Applicants should note that this position is one of the Highest Paying Jobs in Nigeria and to earn it you must be a University Computer, Information Science or Mathematics graduate with a minimum of 3 years experience that was gotten from doing ICT Jobs in Nigeria.
- According to a piece of information obtained from IBEDC recruitment website, relevant professional certification would be an add on towards getting this Job
Job Title: Materials and Management Officer
Requirements for Materials Management Officer Job at this Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2019
- This position at IBEDC is for those that are good in inventory management.
- The minimum educational requirement needed for this power generation Job is B.sc in any Social science course.
- In a statement released by the Ibadan Electricity Distribution recruitment 2019 team, one must have the coordinating ability to lead a team for this supply and inventory management Job in Ibadan.
Job Title: Safety Engineer
Requirements for the Post of Safety Engineer Job at this IBDC Recruitment 2019
- This Job is among the latest Jobs in Ibadan that pays the highest, therefore it is important to note that one must be a certified safety professional to get it.
- Only Safety and Environmental Science University graduates or its equivalent are most qualified to visit the IBEDC recruitment website to apply.
- In another information disclosed by the company about this ongoing Ibadan Electricity Company recruitment 2019, Applicants were made to understand that, possession of Certificates obtained from relevant professional bodies is mandatory for this Job.
- Interested Safety professionals are further reminded that, before accessing IBEDC career login portal for this position, he/she should have a minimum of 5 years experience in any HSE related field.
How to Apply for a Job at IBEDC Plc
- Apply via the Company’s recruitment website
Interested persons who have read the requirements and can fit into these vacant positions should proceed to the company’s recruitment portal www.careers.ibedc.com and apply online.