Here we will be Explaining How to Apply for Industrial Training Fund (ITF)/ ITF Industrial Skills Training Certre 2018 Technical Skills Development Training Programme Offline through The Training Manager, Industrial Skills Training Centre Office Address, Applicants are required to be between 18 and 30 years of age and also have minimum of SSCE Certificate.
Industrial Trainng Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with ITF Industrial Skills Training Certre, Kano, invite applications from qualified young Nigerian of sound character and learning for:
Title: Technical Skills Training Programme
Details of the Programme
We invite qualified young Nigerian of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive One (1) Year Technical Skills Training Programme in the following areas:
- Agricultural Equipment Maintenance Work
- Electrical installation and Maintenance Work
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic Work
- Livestock Production (Fish Farming, Poultry, Animal Rearing & Fattening)
- Welding and Fabrication
- Green House Farming Technology
- This programme aims at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in the above areas and promoting public private sector model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
- This programme is entirely non-residential and candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme. Admitted candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and token allowance to off-set their transportation costs
Academic Qualification and Other Requirements for Technical Skills Training Programme
Candidates must be between 18 and 30 years of age and possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Federal Craft Certificate
- National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas.
Test Date: Tuesday, 10th July, 2018
Interview & Selection: 11th – 12th July, 2018
Venue: Industrial Skills Training Centre, Kano Dorayi Challawa Road, Off B.U.K Road, Kano
Application Deadline: 6th July, 2018.
How to Apply for Technical Skills Training Programme
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Hand-written Applications, Two (2) recent Passport Photographs and Photocopies of Credentials addressed to:
The Training Manager,
Industrial Skills Training Centre,
Dorayi Challawa Road,
Off B.U.K. Road,
Tel: 08035958024, 07035946999.
- The entrance examination will be Aptitude Test – Mathematics and English Language. Candidates should come with original certificates for sighting and are required to- make arrangements for their transportation and accommodation
- Successful candidates will be eligible for an oral interview and fitness test; hence this exercise might extend to the next day.