How to Apply for a Job at Hobark International Limited as Operations Delivery Manager whose major duty will be to Manage the Production process from start to finish and also ensure correct processes are used, standards are maintained and enforced at all times.
First, you’ll need to know that every Hobark International Limited Job Recruitment application is completely free and you have to meet the relevant requirements before you can Apply for a Job at Hobark International Limited.
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Job Title: Operations Delivery Manager – Shipyard
Req ID: 1398
Detailed Description of Operations Delivery Manager Job
- Managing the Production process from start to finish ensuring that correct processes are used and standards maintained and enforced at all times.
- Ensure vessel drawings and specifications are available and sighted and reviewed so that any repairs are commercially / technically sound.
- Ensure the line management effectively manages technical performance of Subcontractor and Vendors and assuring quality and safety are in compliance with Company standards and procedures.
- Effective delivery management of all ship repair and services activities,
- Develops annual budgets for operations activities for approval by Business Stream Director – Shipyard
- Responsible for all commercial activities and on budget performance associated with ship repair activities including but not limited to developing estimates, placement of contracts/subcontracts, control of expenditure, variations and finalising of invoices in line with the approval levels set with the DOA and aligned with dedicated Financial Partner.
- Managing, coaching and continually mentoring Project Manager / Ship Managers in the completion of their duties by offering possible technical solutions to the clients / in house technical problems and client relationship management expertise.
What are the Requirements for Operations Delivery Manager Job?
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a shipyard manager or other management level responsibilities in a heavy steel manufacturing environment, Oil & Gas background.
- In depth knowledge of all business functions associated with shipyard management including estimating, pricing and all aspects of technical delivery
- Ability to use spreadsheets, databases, word processing and PowerPoint,
- A strong client facing background with previous experience of dealing and presenting information to major clients on large projects.
- Shipyard Manager, Shipyard Operations, BSc, Business Management, EPC, MS Office, MS Power Point, Oil & Gas, Operations