Guinness Nigeria Recruitment | Guinness Jobs 2019
With over a century in the business of making a beverage and alcoholic drinks, Guinness has a reputation as one of the conglomerates that have stood the test of time in the Beverage and Alcoholic industry.
People searching for Guinness Nigeria Recruitment need not search further, your favourite job vacancy portal Apply for a job is happy to announce to you that vacancies have been announced for Guinness Jobs 2019 in Nigeria.
Guinness Nigeria Recruitment is a recruitment process that is not biased just like Guinness Nigeria promo is strictly based on merit for those wishing to pursue different careers in the company.
List of the Current 2019 Guinness Nigeria Job Vacancies
Job Title: Technical Innovation Manager
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Requirements for Technical Innovation Manager at this Guinness Nigeria Recruitment
- Interested applicants for this Guinness Job is expected to be innovative in creating a market strategy that will improve the brand market value and also drive its cereal development plan with expert teams.
- This Nigeria Brewery jobs will require the Applicant to be sound in the aspect of project delivery and compliance to deliver needed market results, while compliantly bringing trial documentation for approval and disposal.
- The ability to build good team spirit and lead a technical team will be needed for this Lagos Job.
- Only Graduates with University degrees in Science or Engineering with at least 3 years in technical management and 7 years experience in brewing would be needed for this job
- Masters degree would be leverage for applicants for this Guinness Nigeria Job.
Job Title: Head of Governance
Job Field: Executive / Management
Requirements for Head of Governance Job at this Guinness Recruitment 2019
- Interested Applicants for this Guinness Job are expected to have good managerial skill in the area of risk management and be able to develop company goals geared towards meeting with the demand and supply of the company brands.
- With increasing competition in the Nigerian Brewery Industry, this Nigeria Brewery job would require that those interested in this position must be able to implement an organizational brand that will meet up with Global quality and Health safety standards.
- Guinness Nigeria Salary Structure is reputed to be one of the best in the Brewery industry so those seeking this position in the company are expected to have a framework that will create good partnerships between the company and its brewery, supply and packaging partners to meet industry standards.
- This Lagos Job will require interested applicants to have basic knowledge of QMS, FSSC, and Environmental Safety Management Certification.
- Guinness Nigeria Plc, a subsidiary of Nigeria Breweries Plc requires those interested in this position to possess.
- Those wishing to pursue their career in Guinness Plc is expected to be able to organize a plan that will enable quality and effective training for Auditors, Distributors, Sales team and also develop a risk management strategy that will meet up with Global Risk management Standard.
- Interested Persons must be University or Polytechnic graduate with BSc/ HND certificates.
- Only those have obtained at least 10 years experience in a Brewery and Manufacturing sector are welcomed to Apply for these Guinness Jobs 2019
- Having a Masters Degree would be an advantage for each applicant.
How to Apply for a Job a Guinness Plc
- Apply via the company’s recruitment portal
Candidates that met the requirements for either of these Guinness Nigeria Job vacancies are to apply via the company’s recruitment portal HERE.
Guinness Nigeria promo campaigns are one of the most sought after customer company engagement program which earns them the reputation they have in the industry. Therefore, applicants for this recruitment should desist from anybody demanding any form of fee for this recruitment exercise as Guinness does not demand a fee from anybody seeking employment in Guinness Plc.