Current Jobs in Ghana | Ghana Public Service Recruitment
The Federal Ministry on Information Ghana, in line with the recent Right to Information ( RTI ) Act, has expressed the desire to recruit information officers to help in the proper implementation of this act in the Country.
We are happy to announce to you guys that Ghana Public Service Recruitment for Information Officers has commenced in the country’s Ministry of Information. These Jobs we believe will interest those searching for Teaching Jobs in Ghana, Government Jobs in Ghana and Data Entry Jobs in Ghana.
Job Title: Information Officers ( RTI Officers)
Job Location: Ghana, Accra
Job Field: Government Agencies / Public Sector
Description of these Current Jobs in Ghana Plus Why You Should Apply
- The Right to Information Officer through the Ministry of Information will assist in documentation and compiling of information for easy accessibility by the General Public.
- The Applicants will also ensure proper implementation of requests and timely delivery on assigned duties which is an integral part of the Job.
- These vacancies are all Graduate Jobs with no mandatory advance level certificate required to qualify, which makes it easy for fresh graduates to apply.
- Ghana Public Service recruitment officials for these very positions disclosed that a good part of these Current Jobs in Ghana involves data entry, therefore, if you have been on the search for Data entry Jobs in Ghana, then this might be your opportunity at getting one.
- Unlike some Local Government recruitment 2020 in Ghana, these Jobs are not restricted to any region or district in the country all eligible Ghanian citizens are welcome to apply.
- These Current Jobs in Ghana being Jobs in the Government sector assures successful Applicants pensions after retirement.
- If you have taken part in Local Government recruitment in Ghana or similar Ghana Public Service recruitment, then you will understand that the falsification of documents to get a Job is a serious criminal offence in the country.
- There would be equal opportunity for everybody applying, please don’t pay anybody to scale your way to the list of successful candidates to avoid being scammed.
- Similar to Local Government recruitment in Ghana there would be an online test assessment for this recruitment that will determine those that will make the final shortlist of candidates for the Job.
- Ensure you subscribe to our Newsletter here at Apply for a Job to get subsequent recruitment updates in Ghana and other Job Alerts.
Recruitment Requirements for these Current Jobs in Ghana
- Nothing less than a B.sc certificate in Law or Information and Communication-related studies is required for these Graduate Jobs in Ghana.
- If you have done Teaching Jobs in Ghana before, then you are most welcome to apply because a part of the Job will involve teaching and sensitization tours.
- Completion of National Youth Service in the country is a compulsory requirement as disclosed by the recruitment officials of these current Jobs in Ghana.
- Experience obtained from NGO Jobs in Ghana, or similar entry-level Jobs would be very necessary for this Ghana Public service recruitment.
How to Apply for a Job in Ghana Ministry of Information
- Apply via the recruitment email address
Each Interested person should submit his or her CV and Application letter stating the position they are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit www.moi.gov.gh for more information.