GE Nigeria Latest Recruitment | Entry Level Job Vacancies in Nigeria.
With over a decade of experience in providing general business solutions in Software Analytics through the proper Engineering process, GE Nigeria is definitely your reliable partner in general business solutions and problem analytics.
The Apply for a Job team is happy to announce that this International company in Nigeria is recruiting for multiple vacancies in the company.
They currently have vacancies for people looking for Project Management Jobs, Graduate Internship Jobs, Engineering Jobs, and those searching for entry level Job vacancies in Nigeria. Interested Persons are advised to make the most of this opportunity and apply.
List of the GE Nigeria Latest Job Vacancies Plus Requirements
Job Title: SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship Program
Job Location: River State (Port Harcourt)
- The first requirement for this Internship Job in Portharcourt is zeal and commitment to work.
- Punctuality is one of the necessary requirements for most entry-level Job vacancies in Nigeria, this position at GE Nigeria is not an exception.
- Excellent organizational skill and good team spirit are non-negotiable traits required from Candidates for this GE Nigeria latest recruitment for Graduate Interns.
- This Graduate Internship Job at GE Nigeria requires Candidates to demonstrate excellent human resources skills.
- Only University Graduates of Social sciences or any Human Resources field can apply for this Job.
- NYSC discharge certificate would be required for this Job as seen in some latest recruitment in Nigeria for a similar position.
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Job Field: Project Management
- Candidates for this position at GE Nigeria must have good customer relations skill while serving as a link between the company and clients.
- Just like most companies recruiting in Lagos for Project Manager, interested Persons for this Job must be able to adapt to an ever-changing working environment.
- Though this is one of the entry level Job vacancies in the Project Management sector, Candidates are still required to have a minimum of 1-year experience in Project Management or similar field.
- GE Nigeria is one of the companies recruiting in Lagos for Project Managers, that have made it clear that only Bachelor’s Degree holders are liable to apply for the position.
- Anybody that succeeds in getting this Job would be in charge of project planning, documentation of files, layout designs, e.t.c, therefore, multitasking ability is an imperative requirement that Applicants must have.
- GE Nigeria Latest recruitment for Project Manager is taking place in Lagos where the work is located. However, Applicants that are not residents in Lagos but willing to relocate can apply.
Job Title: Plant Service Engineer (Hydro)
Job Location: Lagos
Job Field: Oil & Gas / Energy
- The first requirement for those applying for this Engineering Job in Lagos is vast and advanced knowledge of Hydro-power Energy.
- Candidates must be professionals with up to 10 years of experience of doing Hydro-power plants Jobs.
- Sound analytical skill and ability to use the RCA method to solve problems are required from Applicants applying for this Engineering Job in Lagos.
- This Job will involve visiting customer plants and introduction of customers to new Hydro-power services. Therefore, good communication skill is an essential requirement from Applicants for the position.
- Only University Degree Holders from Engineering departments can visit the GE Nigeria recruitment portal and apply.
How to Apply for a Job at GE Nigeria
- Apply via GE Nigeria Recruitment Portal
Candidates that have read and meet the requirements for these Jobs are to proceed to the General Electric recruitment portal via the application buttons and apply.
SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship Program, Apply HERE.
Project Management, Apply HERE.
Plant Service Engineer, Apply HERE.