First Bank Recruitment 2019 for Graduate Data Analyst
The Apply for a Job team was reliably informed that some Graduates in Nigeria are looking forward to seeing Banks currently recruiting in Nigeria and First Bank Graduate Trainee Opportunities.
The Good news is that the First Bank of Nigeria has publicized a fresh vacant position for a Graduate Data Analyst role, so concerned Candidates should simply read through the guide on this webpage to see the duties that will be required of anyone that will be getting the Job, the application requirements and How to Apply for a Job at First Bank of Nigeria via the recruitment portal.
- Heritage Bank Recruitment 2019 | How to Start Working at Heritage Bank
- Dangote Company Recruitment for Engineering Trainees 2019
- How to Apply for First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Standard Chartered Bank Internship | Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2019
- First Bank Recruitment Application Form (How to Apply Online)
Job Title: Graduate Data Analyst
Job Field: Freelance / Data Entry
Duties of a Data Analyst at the First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- The Person will be the one that will ensure that the Bank’s data are very well organized.
- Before Applying for this latest First Bank recruitment 2019, bear in mind that you will always be responsible for coming up with Business reports.
- The Data Analyst will equally make sure that the First Bank’s database is well secured and properly taken care of.
Requirements for Data Analyst Job at this First Bank of Nigeria Current Recruitment
- Applicants should possess a Bachelor of Science degree or HND qualification from any department that is relevant to this Job.
- Nigerians that have been searching for First Bank recruitment portal 2019, First Bank Graduate Trainee recruitment 2019 or First Bank application portal are encouraged to Apply for this Graduate Data Analyst Job, but the must-have good Financial Background (this requirement is also applicable to all Applicants).
- Candidates should be People that can always be accountable and also know how to communicate very well with the English Language.
- Only those that know how to use the Microsoft Office should Apply for this Latest First Bank recruitment 2019.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Apply for a Job at the First Bank of Nigeria
- Apply through the First Bank Application Portal
Nigerian Graduates that meet the requirements for this Graduate Data Analyst vacancy at First Bank should simply visit the First Bank recruitment portal here: firstbanknigeria.taleo.net to start the online application.