Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 | Fidelity Bank Online Recruitment Form
The opportunity has come for fresh Nigeria Graduates that have interest in Banking or doing financial service Jobs, to Apply for the ongoing Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee recruitment 2019 by filling the online recruitment form, which has been added to this webpage.
This Fidelity Bank Job update is also for Graduates that have been wanting to Apply for the Fidelity Bank recruitment 2019 and pass through the Bank’s recruitment process.
We will move forward by making you see reasons to work at this financial organization and equally show you the requirements for this Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee recruitment for this Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee recruitment 2019.
- First Bank Recruitment 2019 for Graduate Data Analyst
- Notore Graduate Trainee Programme | Notore Recruitment 2019
- Dangote Company Recruitment for Engineering Trainees 2019
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 | Graduate Trainee Jobs in Lagos 2019
- UBA Internship Program 2019 | UBA Recruitment 2019/2020
Job Title: Graduate Digital Trainee
Job Field: Banking / Insurance
Why You Should Apply for a Job at the Fidelity Bank Plc
- Those that successfully passed through the Fidelity Bank recruitment process and now working with the Bank always enjoy medical, dental and vision care which is normally funded by the Bank.
- Individuals that are searching for the current Banks recruiting in Nigeria should equally Apply for this Fidelity Bank recruitment 2019 because the Bank also provides her Staff with basic supplemental life and disability insurance.
- Filling the Fidelity Bank online recruitment form and finally getting a Job at this Bank will make you have a flexible spending account and wellness initiatives.
- A Fidelity Bank Plc Staff also gains vacation, sick time and wonderful retirement plan.
The Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Salary
The Bank is yet to officially publicize the exact salary of a Graduate Trainee, but an Entry Level Staff is normally paid N95,000 monthly which sums to N1,140,000 annually.
Requirements for Graduate Digital Trainee Job at this Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2019
- Interested Graduates must own the first degree with a minimum of second class division.
- Anybody that’s about to fill the Fidelity Bank online recruitment form, must have obtained his/her NYSC discharge certificate.
- Only Graduates that will not be above 26 years years old by December 2019 are allowed to Apply for this Fidelity Graduate Trainee program.
- Graduates that have been looking forward to seeing the Fidelity Bank recruitment portal, Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Salary, Fidelity Bank Interview, Fidelity Bank Human Resource Details and Fidelity Bank HR Office are welcomed to Apply for this Digital Trainee Program, but they must have the ability to communicate very well.
- Applicants should have skills in C#, Asp.net, Angular JS, Mobile Development, CSS, HTML5, JSON, JQuery/AJAX, Coldfusion,
Network & System Administration, Oracle DB/MSSql, Linux/Unix OS/AIX, Windows OS, and data center management
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Apply for a Job at the Fidelity Bank Plc
- Fill the Online Recruitment Form
Interested Persons should start the first stage of this Fidelity Bank recruitment process by filling the Bank’s online recruitment form here: careers.fidelitybank.ng