Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2020 | Vacancies in Ministry of Education
The Federal Ministry of Education (MOE) is a Federal Government Ministry that oversees the educational affairs of the country. Drafting of curriculum, accreditation and licensing of educational institutions along with Federal teachers recruitment and many more are all handled by the Ministry. There are many other parastatals and Educational Agencies under it.
To strengthen the workforce in the ministry, we are happy to bring to your knowledge that the Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2020 has commenced. With the many vacancies up for recruitment, we believe this announcement will interest those searching for Federal teachers recruitment portal, Teachers recruitment Application form, latest recruitment in Nigeria 2020 or current Federal Government Jobs.
Details of these Vacancies in Ministry of Education Plus Why You Must Apply
- With multiple positions up for recruitment, there is definitely something for everyone in these current Federal Government Jobs.
- Officials handling Federal Ministry of Education recruitment 2020 in a statement disclosed that Applicants applying must be Nigerians with a valid means of identification.
- Applications for this latest recruitment in Nigeria 2020 will not be accepted from fugitives or those that have issues with law enforcement agencies.
- Those interested in obtaining teachers recruitment Application form are also welcome to apply because recruitment for teachers will also take place.
- It was also stated by officials in MOE that these vacancies in the Ministry of Education are not for people below the age of 30.
- In another Federal Ministry of Education news for these Jobs, we were informed that the recruitment is for all Nigerians irrespective of tribe or place of residence.
- The process of recruitment would be strictly based on merit with no favoritism based on tribe, religion or political affiliations.
- Most of these vacancies in Ministry of Education are fresh graduate Jobs with a minimum level of experience needed. Therefore there is no excuse for you not to apply.
- Endeavor to come with any document or certification that can give you an advantage during the recruitment process.
- Federal Ministry of Education recruitment 2020 portal will not validate Applications from those with unverifiable documents and false certificates.
Eligibility / Requirements for this Ministry of Education Recruitment
- The call to apply is open for B.sc holders, however, Polytechnic graduates along with OND and NCE holders can also apply.
- Ensure you have obtained your SSCE and WAEC certificates with credits in the most relevant subjects before applying for this Federal Ministry of Education recruitment 2020.
- It might also interest Applicants to note that your NECO certificate with credits in English and 5 other subjects would also be accepted.
- Just like we stated earlier, there is no level of experience required for these Job vacancies in Ministry of Education, but the experience obtained from teaching Jobs in Nigeria or similar Federal Government Jobs would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills are very much imperative for these Jobs.
How to Apply for a Job at MOE
- Apply via the Ministry’s recruitment portal
Interested Persons who have read the recruitment requirements and wish to apply should proceed to the recruitment portal www.education.gov.ng and apply.