Federal Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2019 | Rural Development Jobs
According to the information gathered by the Apply for a Job team which states that the Federal Government of Nigeria has released another good news by inviting qualified and unemployed Nigerians to join the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) in Abuja and other parts of the Country by first Applying for the current vacancies at the Federal Ministry of Agriculture.
- UNICEF Nigeria Massive Recruitment | UNICEF Jobs 2019
- Federal Civil Service Commission 2019-2020 Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Health Latest Job Recruitment for 2019
- Nigeria Police Academy Recruitment 2019 for Academic and Non-academic Staff
- Jumia Recruitment 2019 | Jumia Group Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020
List of the Job Vacancies at Federal Ministry of Agriculture for 2019 With Requirements Below Each Job
Agribusiness Promotion Coordinator
- Applicants must have acquired nothing less than a University degree in any Agricultural related courses with 5 years essential work experience, before Applying for this FMARD vacant position.
State Knowledge Management and Communication Officer
- Candidates should have Advanced degree in
communications ,Journalism or any other similar course and also possess 3 years relevant work experience.
Rural Infrastructure Coordinator
- Interested Persons must possess an Advanced degree in Civil Engineering.
- Each Applicant must be a member of COREN and also have 7 years of work experience while doing Civil Engineering works.
State Project Accountant and State Finance Officer
- Interested Individuals must have acquired minimum of 8 years work experience in Management and also have a relevant Professional qualification before Applying for this Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) Job recruitment.
Rural Institutions Development Coordinator
- Nigerians that have been searching for FMARD recruitment,
FMARD Jobs, Latest Agricultural Jobs in Nigeria and Rural Development Jobs are expected to Apply for this Job, but they should possess a Master’s degree from departments that are relevant to this Job with nothing less than 10 years work experience in rural communications and IFAD projects.
State Procurement Officer
- Only those that have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the disciplines that are relevant to the State Procurement Officer Job with 4 years of essential work experience should Apply for this role via the ongoing Federal Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2019.
Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
- Interested Persons should have an Advanced degree in any course that’s relevant to this Job and also have nothing less than 10 years experience of constant practice while doing Jobs that are similar to this Monitoring and Evaluation.
State Administration and Logistics Officer
- Interested Nigerians that have been looking forward to the day that this Ministry of Agriculture recruitment form will be out can now Apply for this FMARD Job and ensure they have a Master’s degree in Business or any other similar department with at least 4 years of constant practice while doing an Administrative Job.
Time needed: 50 minutes.
How to Apply for a Job at the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD)
- Apply via the FMARD Recruitment Email Addresses
Nigerians that qualify for this Federal Ministry of Agriculture Vacancies should Apply for this Recruitment by sending their Job Applications plus CV’s that do not exceed five pages to these FMARD recruitment email addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com