European Union Recruitment 2019 | EU Jobs Portal
The European Union (EU) has commenced a fresh 2019 job recruitment in order to employ a qualified person that will effectively discharge the duties of a programme officer in the organisation.
Well-behaved individuals that have been trying to get international jobs in Nigeria should utilize this wonderful opportunity by applying for this latest EU recruitment 2019.
The Apply for a Job team has added the necessary information that you will be needing in order to know if you are qualified for this program officer job at the European Union (EU), they include the programme officer job description, requirements and how to apply for a job at the European Union (EU).
Job Title: Programme Officer
Job Field: NGO / Community Services
Programme Officer Job Description at the European Union (EU)
- The honour falls on the programme officer to ensure effective humanitarian response in the organisation.
- At the European Union, the programme officer is normally required to manage office activities and equally supervise other Staff in the absence of his/her superior.
- You will also be the one that will always be coordinating the organisation’s projects.
- The programme officer will equally make diligent reports and also administrate the European Union’s programmes.
- You will oversee the overall improvement of the European Union’s programmes.
- Represent the European Union’s brand in industry conferences and lots more.
- Be able to identify the challenges in every programme and provide possible solutions for them.
- The program officer should have the ability to prepare meeting agender, coordinate meeting and distribute minutes.
- The Person should be able to help out with a budget presentation and also bring new program partners in order to enhance the growth of the organisation.
Requirements for Programme Officer Job at the European Union (EU)
- Interested Persons must have a University degree before applying for this vacant position through the EU jobs portal.
- Applicants should possess a minimum of 5 years of essential work experience in managing programme/project operations.
- Anyone that wishes to apply for this latest EU recruitment 2019 so as to be able to get this programme officer job should be quite knowledgeable of the Project Cycle Management.
- Candidates should have a reasonable knowledge of the EU humanitarian aid system before visiting the EU jobs portal to apply.
- The European Union Recruitment 2019 team has disclosed that applicants must be people that can fluently speak English and Hausa languages.
- Any Applicant that have good knowledge of Kanuri will stand a better chance of getting this job.
- Anyone that have made up mind to apply for this European Union Recruitment 2019 for programme officer must be computer literate.
- Interested persons should know how to digest information and also convey it to others.
- Those that have been searching for phrases like the European Union jobs in Africa, European Union jobs in Abuja, EU jobs portal or Program officer salary are advised to apply for this latest EU recruitment 2019.
How to Apply for a Job at the European Union (EU)