Dangote Group Latest Job Recruitment, The Openings are for Shore Base Supervisor and General Manager and the Location is Lagos State. See the Employee’s Responsibilities and Requirements Below. How to Apply for a Job at Dangote Group, Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click on Either of the Application Links Below.
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shore Base Supervisor
Business: Oil & Gas
Fuction/Domain: Petroleum Production Engineering
Details of the Role
- Plan, direct and manage the performance of all Offshore operations, including its human and material resource; so as to maintain and develop business growth in accordance with the overall strategy.
- The Shore base supervisor will in conjunction with the Operations Superintendent exercise control over all field activities, ensuring excellent operational delivery and highest standards of services provided by contractors.
- Coordinate and work closely with relevant functional groups both internal and external to optimize Logistics and Shore Base efficiency and reliability in supporting customers in the region.
- Conduct daily contractor morning meeting to review and communicate the daily marine vessel movement and future plan to optimize logistics utilization.
- Provide general supervision and direction to various sub-groups in carrying out their daily activities in the most effective manner and objectives are met at all times.
- Foster teamwork, productive effort and continuous improvement suggestions both within group supervised, co-worker or peers and cross-functionally in pursuit of organization plan and objective goals.
- Liaise regularly with various materials coordinators both internal and contractors and vendors to maximize productive works.
- Collaboration with relevant personnel to ensure all materials supplies and equipment required at offshore are ordered and shipped in a cost effective/efficient manner.
- Effective planning and coordinating with dock and transportation section, various materials coordinators and contractors to ensure all planned cargoes are loaded in a timely manner as scheduled.
- Oversees and coordinates with materials management section, service companies and vessel masters on vessel loading and unloading plan included compilation and execution of load-list and load plans on a daily basis.
- Work closely with Offshore Marine Control, Dock Transportation Supervisor and Materials.
- Coordinator in scheduling and managing the daily vessel movement to ensure the vessel port calls are in line with materials requirement in order to optimize vessel turn-around time and reduce potential wasted time.
- Review, screen and approve as required all documents pertaining to facility maintenance, dock & transportation, and radio room, CCTV operations including security service order, materials requisitions, time sheet, contract requisition, invoices etc. in the absent
- An Engineering degree.
- Minimum of 10 year’s experience in the oil industry.
- Experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously including prioritizing, organizing and planning effectively to meet all deadlines.
- Team Skills
- Interact and work effectively with other professionals inside the E&P team and with other HQ disciplines: Planning, Finance, in a timely fashion.
- Deadlines matter.
- Personal Skills
- Demonstrate high level of oral and written skills (English), good listening listening ability, demonstrate personal initiative and ability to mentor subordinates.
- Constructively accept views and guidance from supervisors and input from subordinates.
- Ability and focus on driving technical and commercial solutions.
How to Apply for a Job at Dangote Group
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Apply on or Before: 16th May, 2018.
Job Title: General Manager, Production Operations
Business: Oil & Gas
Function/Domain: Petroleum Production Engineering
Details of the Job
- GM Production Operations (Asset General Manager) -WAEP Maximise value of OML71/72 (and any other asset that may be acquired and operated solely by WAEP) offshore assets across the lifecycle and deliver the offshore assets production plan, whilst maintaining asset integrity in a safe and responsible manner.
- The incumbent networks with Managing Director WAEP, Executive Directors in Dangote and FIRST E&P, General Managers in charge of Finance and Corporate Services, Legal, Engineering & Projects, G&G, Petroleum Engineering, Economics, Human Resources, IT&M Support, Venture & Government Relations and SCM. Others are: Shareholders, Government Agencies, vendors, contractors and industry competitors.
- WAEP representative with private JV partners and with government as operator of the JV License
- Create/maintain License to Operate (LTO) with support from JV/Govt Relations team
- Relationship holder for key stakeholders (Government bodies, JV Partners, security agencies, interest groups, etc.)
- Delivery of current year production plan (Re-Entry/ Full-Field/FOD)
- Delivery of Short- & Medium-term Integrated Activity Plans
- Operate within set budgetary limits
- Ensure effective delivery and coordination with Functions for development and maturation of oil and gas reserves (including Re-Entry or brown field activities where applicable)
- Accountable for ensuring smooth and flawless take-over of brownfield and new facilities/projects from the Project Team after commissioning
- Accountable for preparing, updating and executing the Asset Reference Plan for the assets
- Accountable for delivery of all Asset Management (Operations & Maintenance including Logistics, HSE and Process Safety) requirements in the development projects in line with WAEP Field Development Workflow Process
- Accountable for asset integrity of production facilities
- Executing HSE, Security and Sustainable development policies within the Asset
- Demonstrate operations excellence through deferment reduction, Unit Operating Cost (UOC) minimization and maximizing production reliability
- Integrate multi-discipline functional and operations staff to deliver a seamlessly and high performing team
- Deputizes for the Managing Director as at when necessary. Key Challenges
- Maintaining licence to operate through liaising with key stakeholders: Government bodies, communities and interest groups
- Maintaining production delivery in an unstable external business environment.
- Maximising production from (existing and new) offshore assets while driving down UOC to meet top quartile performance
- Managing and prioritizing the demands between short term production delivery and long term asset
- Minimum of 18 years’ experience in Upstream Oil & Gas with experience in Operations and Engineering or Subsurface
- University degree in Engineering or Technical discipline
- Demonstrated ability to managing a large multidisciplinary organization or projects
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage HSE and interface with NNPC/NAPIMS/other Governmental bodies
- Strong leadership and effective interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable track record in implementing safety management programmes onshore / offshore.
- Good commercial skills
- Good IT and planning skills.
How to Apply for a Job at Dangote Group
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Apply on or Before: 30th May, 2018.