Civil Defence Screening Date | Civil Defence Recruitment
After the much-publicized Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) recruitment, the next phase all Applicants have been looking forward to is the Civil Defence screening date and where it will take place.
A lot of inquiries have been made concerning Civil Defence recruitment which those that have subscribed to our Newsletter here at Apply for a Job have been getting responses for. Our readers searching for latest Civil Defence recruitment news, need not go further we have the latest about it here from the latest on Civil Defence shortlisted candidates to when Nigeria Civil Defence recruitment portal will close, we have it all here.
For information regarding Civil Defence screening date, Candidates should read the details provided below for clarity and better understanding.
All You Need to Know Concerning Civil Defence Screening Date Plus Latest Civil Defence Recruitment News
- Civil Defence recruitment officials in a press statement revealed that to allow for equal representation the screening will hold in all the states of the Federation.
- Please ensure that whatever information you are providing about your self in the Nigeria Civil Defence recruitment portal is a valid one to avoid disqualification on the screening venue.
- As a Federal Government recruitment, Applicants must have a valid I.D showing that they are citizens of Nigeria before they can proceed.
- Failure to make your self available on the Civil Defence screening date will lead to automatic disqualification we are yet to know if there are any exceptions.
- In another Civil Defence recruitment news, we were made to understand that, Applicants need to be at the venue live and present as screening by proxy (Representation) will not be entertained.
- Furthermore, similar to other Paramilitary recruitments in Nigeria this one at Civil Defence would also involve an aptitude test for Candidates.
- It is important you download Civil Defence past questions pdf format to help in your preparation for the aptitude test.
- A reader made an inquiry asking ”how long is NSCDC training?”, the length of NSCDC training would be communicated to Applicants in the Civil Defence portal or website.
- Also, the Civil Defence training to the best of our knowledge is meant for only Civil Defence shortlisted candidates.
- Civil Defence past question pdf file can be obtained here at Apply for a Job just leave a comment below and we will get back to you.
- On Civil Defence screening date, please ensure that you have all the requirements listed before leaving your house.
- For more information concerning Civil Defence screening date subscribe to our Newsletter here at Apply for a Job for you not to miss out on any.
Eligibility / Requirements for Civil Defence Screening
- Like we stated earlier, you must have a valid means of identification stating you are a Nigerian before you can proceed with this recruitment.
- Any form of electronic device that’s not listed among the requirements for this screening would not be allowed at the venue.
- Ensure that all documents you are coming with on Civil Defense recruitment date are all originals even if you make photocopy the original copy would still be requested.
- It is very important you have your NSCDC login details because it is what would be used in accessing the NSCDC portal for the screening.
How to get screened at NSCDC
- Get screened via NSCDC Portal at the venue
Applicants that have applied for this recruitment should note that the screening date has not been announced, but will commence soon, however, Applicants are advised to always frequent their emails and visit www.cdfipb.careers to get notified when it starts.