Citibank Analyst Training Program | Citibank Nigeria Internship 2019
An opportunity is here for Nigerians that wants to work in a Bank that’s well known across the world to Apply for Citibank Nigeria Limited middle east and Africa analyst program 2019.
Concerned Nigerians should carefully read and equally understand the full details of this Citibank Analyst program that has been made available on this webpage by the Apply for a Job team.
Job Title: Analyst Training Program in Middle East and Africa
Job Field: Banking / Insurance
Citibank Analyst Job Description
This Graduate Analyst program 2019 will start by July and last for a minimum of four weeks, and it’s scheduled to hold in Johannesburg or Dubai.
The Citibank Graduate careers team has also made it clear that the classroom training for this Analyst training program is always be accompanied by 4 x 3-month rotations.
Responsibilities of an Analyst Trainee at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- It will be the duty of those that will pass through this Citibank latest recruitment for Graduate Analyst to attend to Customers in various perspective, which includes managing Clients and also come up with well packaged and professional Client plans.
- Qualified Individuals who will be making use of the Citibank employment application forms to Apply for this 2019 Internship / Training should know that they will be responsible to get the latest happenings when it comes to marketing which may affect the market activities of Citibank.
- Each Graduate Analyst should be someone who can effectively make proper Analysis, forecast some certain things that will likely happen in the Banking sector.
- An Analyst should have the ability to attend to Citibank Customers as well as answering their phone calls and also pay visits when it’s necessary.
Requirements for Citibank Analyst Training Program 2019
- Anyone who’s interested in this Citibank Analyst training
programfor 2019, should be very good in the English Language.
- You are expected to have worked for not more than 3 years before filling the online Citibank employment application form for this recruitment exercise.
- Each Applicant should own an NYSC discharge certificate before Applying to join the Citibank Graduate careers team in Nigeria.
- Only those that Graduated with second class upper division or its substitute are qualified to Apply for this Citibank Nigeria Internship 2019.
- Nigerians that have not finished their degree program can Apply for this training, if they will finish before July 2019.
- Eligible Countries for this Analyst program
includesAlgeria, Bahrain, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Egypt, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, UAE, Uganda, and Zambia.
Time needed: 30 minutes.
How to Apply for Citibank Analyst Training Program 2019