The Nigerian Navy (www.joinnigeriannavy.com) List of Successful Candidates for DSSC Course 26 Recruitment Interview 2018 Have Been Released, Applicants Can Check For Their Names On The Nigerian Navy Website Here: www.joinnigeriannavy.com, The Training For Shortlisted Candidates Will Take Place At Nigerian Naval College, Onne Port Harcourt on Monday 11 February 2019 from 0800 (8 am).
This is good news for Nigerians that applied for Nigerian Navy latest 2018 Job Job Recruitment, got shortlisted and also wrote the Aptitude test/recruitment exam.
The full list of Successful Candidates is out and the most exciting thing is that the Nigerian Navy recruitment team, released these Successful Candidates without wasting so much time after the recruitment exam was conducted in December 2018.
The list was compiled from the 36 States and Capital in Nigeria and
Successful Candidates are instructed to make themselves available for training at Nigerian Naval College, Onne Port Harcourt on Monday 11 February 2019 from 0800 (
Nigerian Navy Training Date
The People that their names appear in this list of Shortlisted/Succesful Candidates come for training at the Nigerian Naval College, Onne Port Harcourt on Monday 11 February 2019 from 0800 (8 am).
Those that their names appear on this list should note that the Nigerian Navy 2019 Training will involve the screening of academic certificates and credentials, medical and physical fitness tests, written and oral examinations – www.joinnigeriannavy.com
How to Check Nigerian Navy List Of Successful Candidates 2018
Successful Applicants that wrote the Aptitude test should click here: joinnigeriannavy.com/successful-candidates/ to check.
These same People that are Successful, according to the Nigerian Navy result list should present themselves at the Navy training center with the requirements below:
- Original and photocopies of:
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Duly completed Registration Forms.
- National Identity Card (acknowledgment slip admissible).
- First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, etc).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Certificate of registration with professional bodies.
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One black lounge suite.
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 3 x 6 bed.
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- One pair of black trousers.
- One belt (preferably black).
- Two white long sleeved shirts and 2 polo shirts.
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- A pair of national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at).
- Two pairs of white socks.
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Two long skirts.
- One pair of black low-heeled cover shoes.
- Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
These Successful Candidates that have been Shortlisted for the Nigerian Navy Training, must be at the Training center by 6 pm on Wednesday 13 February 2019, anybody who fails to show up on this date will no longer be accepted – joinnigeriannavy.com