Chartered Accountants Jobs in Nigeria | Accounting Jobs in Nigeria
A reputable consultancy firm in Lagos by name Stern and Kay, with years of experience in Business Consultancy, is among the latest companies currently recruiting in Lagos.
The Apply for a Job team is happy to announce that this firm is currently recruiting to for Chartered Accountants. This is an opportunity that those constantly searching for Accounting Job opportunities in Nigeria should utilize by Applying for Jobs.
Below is the description of Chartered Accountant Job in Nigeria and application requirements as compiled.
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
Job Field : Accounting / Audit / Finance
Description of Chartered Accountant Job in Nigeria
- Description of Chartered Accountant Job will not be complete without mentioning the act of Financial Management and Auditing.
- Chartered accountants help in forensic analysis and organization of budgets in a firm
- It is the duty of the Chartered Accountant to draft out a financial framework that the company will work with.
- As a Chartered Accountant, you are expected to act as a financial broker between the firm and bankers.
- Taxation audits and appropriate remittance to the authorities are integral parts of Chartered Accounting Jobs in Nigeria.
- Like most Financial Management Jobs in Lagos, Accounting Jobs in Nigeria deals with business recovery and insolvency.
- If you come across accounting Job opportunities in Nigeria, bear in mind that management and safeguarding of company assets are in your hands
- Accountants are the ones that prepare the cash records, documentation, salary payments, e.t.c as required in most companies currently recruiting in Lagos for such position.
Requirements for these Chartered Accountant Jobs at Stern and Kay Consulting Limited
- This position is a sensitive one in any firm. Therefore, Candidates must be people of integrity and diligence.
- This is one of the latest Job vacancies in Lagos where strong financial analytical skill is required from interested persons.
- If you gathered experience while doing Financial Management Jobs, Administrative Assistant Jobs or other related Managerial Jobs in Nigeria, then that would be an advantage for you.
- Most Accounting Jobs in Nigeria requires Candidates to be highly professional in accounting, Stern and Kay Consulting Limited will only recruit those with up to 5 years experience in Accounting.
- Applicants are expected to be self-reliant and have the ability to work without supervision.
- Only University Degree holders in Accounting can apply for these Chartered Accountant Jobs in Nigeria. That’s why Stern and Kay Consulting Limited recruitment team require Candidates to be graduates.
- Not only is it one of the Highest Paying Jobs in Nigeria this position comes with lots of incentives and welfare packages and only Professionals with membership in ICAN or ACCA can Apply for this type of Accounting Job.
- Good communication skill is a non-negotiable requirement that anybody Applying for this Job must meet.
- Advanced knowledge in the use of the computer is one skill most Accounting Jobs in Nigeria would always require from Candidates. Therefore Interested Persons for this Job must really be good with Computer.
- Interviews for Chartered Accountant Jobs in Nigeria go through thorough scrutiny, Applicants are required to be people of good repute with a sound background in Accounting.
How to Apply for a Job at Stern and Kay Consulting Limited