BUA Sugar Refinery Recruitment | BUA Multiple Positions Recruitment 2019.
Over the years as a key player in the manufacturing and General commodity industry in Nigeria. BUA Group is definitely a Conglomerate that maintains a reputation as one of Industry Giants.
If you are looking for a job in Production / Manufacturing, then you are definitely at the right place because here, we are announcing a wave of opportunity for job seekers in this sector.
With growing interest in the search for Nigeria Refinery jobs, We at Apply for a job are happy to announce to our teeming readers and visitors that BUA Sugar Refinery is currently recruiting for multiple positions. Having previously done the BUA cement recruitment, BUA Sugar refinery recruitment is an opportunity not to lose out in more multiple positions at BUA Group jobs.
The process for BUA Sugar Refinery Recruitment is spelt out at the BUA Sugar Refinery Recruitment Portal, with so many vacant positions. Applicants are advised to read through the recruitment process carefully.
Location for these BUA Group Jobs is in Port Harcourt, so interested Persons that do not reside in Port Harcourt Rivers State will be required to relocate if they are offered provisional employment.
List of Job Vacancies at BUA Sugar Refinery and Their Requirements Below Each Vacant Position
- Interested Applicants for this BUA Sugar Refinery position must have B.Tech/ BSc/HND and at least 6-10 years experience of doing Engineering work.
- Must be good with technical skills and experience in industrial maintenance.
- Anybody applying for a Job at the BUA Sugar Refinery Recruitment portal as logistics officer must at least have 3 years of work experience.
- Candidates must possess an Ordinary National Diploma in a similar field.
- Interested Applicants wishing to grab this BUA Job must be Bachelor’s Degree and Higher National Diploma Holders.
- It would be desirable if the interested Applicant has a basic knowledge of computer software program for Warehousing.
- Those wishing to pursue this BUA career must have a minimum of 3 years of job experience.
- Nigerians wishing to apply for this BUA Job must have at least 3 years of experience and above in Supply Chain or other similar fields.
- BUA Group recruitment team will not accept anything less than B.Sc/HND qualifications.
- Those interested in this position must have a minimum of Bachelors Degree or Higher National Diploma qualifications in Chemical Engineering.
- Those applying for this position at the ongoing BUA Sugar Refinery Recruitment must at least have 3 years of experience while doing similar Jobs.
- BUA Sugar Refinery Recruitment team has stated that only those with nothing less than 7 years experience in process supervising or other related fields should Apply.
- Only Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma qualifications in Chemical Engineering or similar fields are legible for this vacant position.
- This Refinery Job in Nigeria is for Graduates of Business Administration, Economics or other related disciplines.
- BUA salary and welfare packages are industry standard, that is why membership of Professional bodies like ICAN. ACCA or any related professional certification is compulsory for this position.
- Possess basic Computer knowledge and use of MS tools.
- Higher academic qualification like MBA and M.Sc will be desirable for this BUA Job
- 10 years of experience obtained in a manufacturing environment is expected of those applying for this position.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Apply for a job at BUA Sugar Refinery in Port Harcourt
- Apply at the BUA Sugar Refinery Recruitment Portal
Those that met the requirements for these positions at BUA Group should visit the company’s recruitment portal www.buagroup.com. to apply online
Just like Applicants were told in the previous BUA cement recruitment, interested Persons should desist from anybody demanding fee for any stage of this BUA job recruitment, as BUA Group does not demand a fee for recruitment doing so is at your own peril.