BRISIN Massive Job Recruitment – www.brisin.gov.ng or recruitment.brisin.ng
The Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Ongoing Massive Job Recruitment 2018/2019 for both Graduates and Non-graduates, these current Job opportunities at BRISIN are quit much, so there are vacant positions for people with different level of qualifications.
The application method for these Jobs is online through the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) official website – www.brisin.gov.ng/register.
Applicants are required to creat free online account at the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria portal www.brisin.gov.ng and also go through this page very well, in order to understand what BRISIN actually represents and the essential requirements for these Jobs. recruitment.brisin.ng
About The Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) – www.brisin.gov.ng
BRISIN which stands for Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria, an integrated data and information infrastructure, an all-encompassing system for the collection, storage, distribution of data & information to support the management of the economy. The system aimed at bringing developmental and economic growth in the country through the use of correct data of people and all economic activities to develop Nigeria just the way it is in the developed countries. “The data received will be used to plan for the management of the nation’s resources, the project was introduced to Nigeria by Dermo Impex Italia /Nigeria, and approved by the President Olusegun Obasanjo administration, while the Goodluck Jonathan’s administration inaugurated a Technical Committee for its implementation. www.brisin.gov.ng or www.brisin.ng
Title: Recruitment for BRISIN Implementation in Nigeria (FCT PILOT)
Description of BRISIN 2018 Massive Job Recruitment
Initial 5000 to be employed on the following data and information collection, integration, distribution and management on all economic activities including but not limited to:
- Commercial and productive activities,
- Service economy
- Migration both within and outside Nigeria
- Urbanization buildings and their uses
- Labour, employed and unemployed
- Legal Documentations
- Rural developments
- Motorizations, mobile and immobile Engine
- Spare part dealers and all type of maintenances
- GSM distribution and providers services, e.t.c
Areas of Specialization Required for BRISIN Massive Job Recruitment – www.brisin.gov.ng or www.brisin.ng
Every interested Person that wants to Apply for a Job at the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) have his or her qualification from any of these Field of Studies below:
- Computer Engineers, Demography, Computer Scientists, Banking and Finance, Public Administrations, International Relations, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Structural Engineering, Building Construction, Economics, English language, Project Development, Law, Accountancy, Information Technology, Sociology, Psychology, Statistics, Criminology, Health Education, Agricultural Science, Philosophy, Geology, Architecture, Carpentry and Woodwork, Mathematics, Etc. recruitment.brisin.ng
Required Academic Qualifications and Grade Levels for BRISIN Massive Job Recruitment – www.brisin.gov.ng
- Masters and PHD Grade level 10 – 14
- HND / B.sc / BA etc Grade level 8 – 10
- ND / NCE Grade level 5 – 7
- SSCE / GCE/ Drivers Grade level 3 – 4
Apply on or Before: Not Specified.
- Applicant is informed that a fee of N1000 to cover registration, portal, screening and training is applicable.
- The best selected candidates on each field would take a 2 weeks trainees trainer course in Italy, US and London.