Bomet County Jobs 2020 | Bomet County Jobs Application
Bomet County is one of the many 47 counties that made up Kenya. It boasts of a bubbling economic hub. The hub attracts investors while creating job opportunities.
Our Bomet county update today is for those searching for County Government of Bomet Job. Bomet county Job adverts and Bomet County Job Application portal are equally explained. The Job remains open to all Kenya citizens however, legal residents in the county can also cue in.
List of Bomet County Jobs 2020
Job Title: ECD/Education Assistant
Eligibility/Requirements for the Position of ECD/Education Assistant
- The selected persons would be integrally involved in teaching especially in designated primary schools.
- Must be good in Classroom organization because of the level of students he/she would be taking.
- Minimum of KSCE certificate. Nevertheless, a KCE Division IV at ‘O’ Level would still be accepted.
- Bomet County Job Application portal would validate only Applications of registered teachers.
Title: Sub-Ward Administrator
Sub-Ward Administrator’s Job Requirements at Bomet County
- Bomet County Job 2020 employers seek to employ those with a good administrative record.
- Do not obtain Bomet County Job Application form for this position if you are not a Kenyan citizen.
- A KSCE certificate or an equivalent certification is acceptable.
- Job is contractual unless officials make an alternative recommendation,
- Sound use of the computer as described in Bomet County Job advert
Job: Roads Director
Bomet County Requirements for Roads Director
- The selected Person will be in-charge of road supervision and construction in the county.
- Besides supervision and construction, the Director will also assist in preparing fund proposals for road construction.
- Bomet County Jobs 2020 officials insist on a minimum of B.sc in Engineering, however, M.sc holders stand a better advantage.
- Must be a practicing Engineer above all, a registered one.
- Sound knowledge of the Kenyan constitution. especially as regards the use of roads
- Excellent computer skills.
- Additionally, experience doing Engineering Jobs in Kenya would be required.
Conditions for the Postition of Architect at Bomet County
- Government of Bomet County Jobs officials demands that interested Architects must be University graduates of Architecture.
- Unless specified otherwise, all Candidates must have advanced computer skills.
- Provide needed assistance to Engineers working in the county.
- Furthermore, the selected Candidate will propose the best architectural layout plan for the county.
- Proven length of experience doing Architectural Jobs in Kenya especially in Bomet county.
Job: Director of Public Works
Director of Public Works Job Requirements at Bomet
- According to Bomet County Jobs 2020 employers. The director would-be actively involved in the Supervision of works at the county.
- Sound administrative and Management skills.
- Identification and prioritization of public works projects for rehabilitation and new construction.
- Approval and monitoring of all building plan to ensure compliance with the Building Standards, especially in the interior regions.
- Finally, the selected person will also be expected to do some crucial assignments.
Job: Transport Manager
Conditions for the Position of Transport Manager
- Apply if you have done transport Jobs in Kenya before, especially in Bomet County.
- Bomet County Job Application form for Transport Manager is for only Graduates.
- Furthermore, we understood that M.sc holders stand an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of transport and logistics business.
- Knowledge of road vehicle standards.
- Shown merit and ability as a result of work performance and results.
- Bomet County Jobs 2020 demands good knowledge of the constitution from Applicants especially in the area of transport.
Job: Quantity Surveyor
Qualifications Expected of Quantity Surveyor at Bomet
- University degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Secondly, practising Surveyor while registration with relevant bodies remains compulsory.
- When selected, will assist in construction cost evaluation.
- Above all, must be a legal resident in Kenya, especially in Bomet county.
- Handling of contract management issues.
- Monthly valuations on site and site re-measurements.
How to Apply for a Job at Bomet County
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Candidates should visit the recruitment portal: www.cpsbbomet.net and apply. Consequently, remember that all necessary field would be filled before your application can be validated.