Baker Hughes Nigeria Internship for Graduates | Baker Hughes, a GE Company
The Baker Hughes Nigeria is inviting fresh Nigerian Graduates to Apply for her latest 2019 Baker Hughes Nigeria Internship.
If you are a young Graduate that’s about to begin your National Youth Service Programme, then you are among those that should benefit from this Baker Hughes Nigeria Internship opportunities.
Simply make out time and carefully go through the full details of this current Baker Hughes recruitment 2019, Apply online at the company’s Job portal below so you can pass through the Baker Hughes hiring process and finally secure an Internship position at this Baker Hughes, a GE Company.
- Nestle Training Program 2019 | Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- Halliburton Jobs in Port Harcourt | Halliburton Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- Sales Representative Jobs in Lagos at Bedmate Furniture Nigeria
- ExxonMobil Nigeria Recruitment 2019 | ExxonMobil Apprenticeship Program
- Jobs Available in the Agricultural Sector | Agricultural NGO Jobs in Nigeria
- Federal Ministry of Health Latest Job Recruitment for 2019
Job Title: 2019/2020 Internship Program
Job Field: Internship
Description of this Graduate Internship Program at Baker Hughes, a GE Company
- It’s the duty of Graduate Interns to always collect data, analyse the data and interpret it.
- This Baker Hughes Nigeria Internship is organised to last for a period of 12 months.
- The Interns will be opportune to get Baker Hughes training on Challenging work assignments, Business mentors, and Leadership.
- Our Interns will have the chance of networking globally and also meet other Staff of Baker Hughes, a GE Company.
- This latest Baker Hughes recruitment 2019 is also targeted towards exposing Graduates to works that will enable them to grow professionally.
Requirements for this Latest Baker Hughes Recruitment 2019
- Interested Persons must have acquired a fresh Bachelor’s degree from an Engineering or Business department before Applying to pass through the Baker Hughes hiring process.
- This Internship Programme is simply for fresh Graduates that just obtained their Call Up Letters for National Youth Service Programme, so they will be doing their NYSC programme at Baker Hughes, a GE Company.
- Interested Graduates should have the desire to lead others and effectively discharge duties.
- Fresh Graduates that have been looking forward to seeing the details of Baker Hughes Recruiter, Baker Hughes Headquarters, Baker Hughes Login Portal, Baker Hughes GE Careers, Baker Hughes Training or Baker Hughes Hiring Process are advised to Apply for this current Baker Hughes Nigeria Internship Programme.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Apply for a Job at Baker Hughes, a GE Company
- Apply at the Baker Hughes Login Portal for Job Recruitment
Graduates that have carefully gone through the details of this Internship program above and are sure that they are qualified should visit the GE webpage here: jobs.gecareers.com to Apply for this Baker Hughes Nigeria Internship.