How to Apply for a Job at Guinness Nigeria Plc for Laboratory Technicians
Guinness Nigeria, a subsidiary of Diageo Plc of the United Kingdom, was incorporated in 1962 with the building of a brewery in Ikeja, the heart of Lagos. The brewery was the first Guinness operation outside Ireland and Great Britain. Other breweries have been opened over time – Benin City brewery in 1974 and Ogba brewery in 1982.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Type of Job: Employee
Reports To: Site Quality Manager
Context of the Role
- Nigeria is currently the world’s third largest market for the Guinness Brand and may become the largest in the next five years.
- The Brewery operations are focused on the three sites, – Ogba, Benin and Aba, and all sites have quality functions within their structure.
Purpose of the Role
- To ensure bench work quality control determination are carried out in accordance with GNPLC quality procedures and specifications for the attainment of high quality products
- Work across our business with support from Brand Technical Centre in UK to deliver high quality product to our consumers
- Carry out designated analyses promptly and accurately in line with GNPLC work procedure and ensure results are well-documented on-line (UNILAB), notebooks and on-line Kalamazoo and results sent to user department promptly.
- Determination and reporting of analytical parameters, as appropriate and as specified. Working within guidelines to ensure that results are repeatable and aligned to other laboratories on an interchange basis.
- Working with the appropriate parts of the supply function (as required) to assist them in delivering products of the highest quality in terms of content and presentation.
- Acting as a member of the Quality team, and displaying the behaviors expected of a strong team player.
Qualifications and Experience
- HND in Micro-biology option- (minimum education requirement)
- On the job experience, having worked for 2 years in a laboratory environment.
- Result oriented.
- Very good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Objective mindset
How to Apply for a Job at Guinness Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date