Apply for Workforce Group Job Recruitment for Fresh Graduates
Applications are Currently Invited at Workforce Group for Nigerian Graduates that have Completed their NYSC Programme to Apply for Financial Services/Business Development Job.
Interested and Qualified People that wants to Apply for a Job at Workforce Group and possibly secure a good position should note that Workforce Group Graduate Recruitment application is completely free.
About Workforce Group
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
Title: Graduate Recruitment
Location: Lagos State
Industry: Financial Services/Business Development
- Customer acquisition through sale of the bank’s products and services
- Driving liability balances of accounts opened and goal oriented
- Bundling electronic products
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing events e.g. NYSC, Trade Fairs
- Provide sales leads for Team Lead, Supervisors and Branch Managers
- Ensure consistent high quality service delivery.
- OND/HND/BSc. in any field
- Must not be more than 27 years old
- Applicants must be resident in LAGOS State and in the Regions Stated as they would be working directly within those locations.
- Must have a flair for Direct Sales/Marketing/ Business Development Idea
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate.
Monthly Salary + Commission + Other Benefits.
- Applications are open to interested sales oriented individuals. All interested candidates will be contacted and scheduled for assessment and interviews. Time and venue will be advised.
- Applicants must be resident in LAGOS and in the Locations Mentioned;Apapa, Festac, Mile 2, Ojo, Surulere, Orile Iganmu, Ojo-alaba, Ikeja.
- The locations stated are the most required for job openings as they will be working directly around those locations.
Apply on or Before: 12th August, 2018