Apply for United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Entry Level Job Recruitment, 2018
UBA Bank Latest Job Vacancy for Entry Level Position in Lagos State. Part of the Required Qualification for this Job is Candidates being in Possession of OND in any related field. How to Apply for a Job at UBA Bank, The Application Method of this Job is Online, So Interested Applicants Can Click here: uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com to apply.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Entry Level Recruitment
Reference No: BTOPLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
Entry Level Job Requirements
- Have you completed your OND degree and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
Required Academic Qualification for Entry Level Recruitment
- Minimum Educational level – OND in any related discipline
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2018.