Apply for UBA 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
The United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2018/2019 Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment for Nigerian Graduates that will contribute positively to this bank through effective work delivery.
Any Eligible Graduate that wants to Apply for a Job as a Graduate Trainee at UBA is required to creat a profile at the at the UBA Job portal before proceeding with the online application for this UBA 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Recruitment/Programme.
The essential requirements that is required from Applicants are also listed on this page, for Candidates to know if the are qualified for the Job before applying.
About the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Brief Description of this Graduate Trainee Recruitment at UBA
- Are you a graduate? completed NYSC and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
Educational Qualifications and Other Requirements for this UBA 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Minimum Educational level – B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills.
Apply on or Before: 31st October, 2018.
Please Share This “Apply for UBA 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Recruitment” Post, So That Your Friends Can Also Apply.