Apply for Job as Account Executive at DELL
DELL Current Job Recruitment for Account Executive, the Locations of these Jobs is Lagos Nigeria and Kenya. Qualified Applicants Should have Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, How to Apply for a Job at DELL Online, Interested Persons that Meet the Requirements of the Position Should Click here: jobs.dell.com to Apply.
Dell – With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive – Enterprise – Central East Africa
Job ID R42800
Location: Lagos Nigeria & Kenya
Funtions of an Account Executive
- Viewed as a trusted business advisor to the customer, the Account Executive uses in-depth knowledge of Dell’s technology, products and services to help customers formulate strategy and direction.
- Involved in contract negotiation. Assumes responsibility to improve service, efficiency and quality of work
- Sells multiple LOBs or low-end services (e.g. after point of sale, warranty tags, break/fix maintenance) with limited sales responsibility of high-end services (e.g. managed / professional services). Handles a large number of small to medium business accounts in a specified territory or limited number of larger accounts
- Acts as a point of contact but may escalate customer issues/concerns as appropriate
- Gain share of wallet/spend in Global customers in Enterprise Solutions
- Account management, including account planning and sales forecasting and engaging cross-functional resources
- Analyses multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution.
- Develops and implements account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives.
Requirements for Account Executive Job
- Good understanding of infrastructure requirements for major applications and platforms (Oracle, SAP, Microsoft) and technology trends (Big Data, Cloud, DevOps). Fair understanding of other data center enabling technology (Security, Service Desk)
- Minimum 8+ years of Enterprise sales experience – Presales background is a Plus
- Good understanding of enterprise customers requirements and strong presentation skills
- Requires intermediate field sales experience and possesses strong financial/business and pricing knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Understanding of the G500 Business is a plus
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
- Dell is an equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
- Dell encourages applicants of all ages.