Apply for GTBank Nationwide Internship Programme – careers.gtbank.com
Applications are Currently Invited for Guaranty Trust Bank Nationwide Internship Programme (Recruitment), Candidates are expected to have minimum of one Guarantor that works at GTBank or two Guarantors that works at other Companies in Nigeria.
The Application method of this GTBank Nationwide Internship Programme is online, through the Guaranty Trust Bank career website – careers.gtbank.com.
Interested Persons are also advised to gently go through the brief detail of GTBank, requirements and Guarantor Details for the Potential Interns before submitting an application.
Guaranty Trust Bank plc was incorporated as a limited liability company licensed to provide commercial and other banking services to the Nigerian public. The Bank commenced operations and has since then grown to become one of the most respected and service focused banks in Nigeria.
GTBank has a corporate banking bias and strong service culture that have enabled it record consistent growth in clientele and key financial indices.
Title: Internship Programme
At Guaranty Trust Bank, emphasis is placed on growing talents. We offer internship opportunities for students and graduates to learn from a world-class organization. Our internship programmes will enable you to gather technical expertise and personal skills which will enable you to make an impact in your career and benefit from vital on-the-job experience. It’s a great way to explore the career choices that lie ahead of you.
Requirements for GTBank Nationwide Internship Programme Application
Candidates applying for an internship programme with GTBank MUST meet these criteria detailed below:
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English
- Have a minimum of 2.5 CGPA
- Have 1 Guarantor (working with GTBank) or 2 Guarantors (working in other organizations as listed in the application form)*
- Must not be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age
- 1 Passport Photograph
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Means of Identification (Int’l Passport, Voter’s Card, Drivers Licence, NIMC Silp/Card)
- School ID Card
- Statement of Results
- IT Letter
- Completed Guarantor Form(s)
- Your guarantor must be a full/core staff of the organization s/he works for.
- You are expected to provide a clear copy of your guarantor’s ID card (Front and Back).