Apply for Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2018/2019
Ericsson Nigeria is inviting interested and qualified Nigerian Graduates to Apply for her latest Graduate Trainee Recruitment, Applicants should reside or wiling to relocate to Lagos State.
The application method for this Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment is online and Eligible persons are required to follow the link below to login or creat an online account at Ericsson Nigeria official Jobs portal before going on to Apply for a Graduate Trainee Job at this company.
Candidates should also go through the brief detail of Ericsson Nigeria, Employee Responsibilities that comes with Benefits and ensure they posses the Requirements for this ongoing 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Recruitment.
About Ericsson Nigeria
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Detailed Description of Ericsson Nigeria 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Program
We have our next Graduate program in Nigeria, starting in August 2018 – which is open to all recent Computer Science, Information Technology (or similar) graduates. The Ericsson Graduate program is run over a period of 12 months and during this period, there will be training and development opportunities available to the graduates. Ericsson is passionate about the growth of our employees, and offers on the job learning, as well as a structured training program. In this duration, you will be assigned a mentor and buddy to give you a great start to your career.
You will be involved in solution design, business analysis, enterprise architecture and your scope of work could include customer engagements, presentations, workshops, as well as service delivery of digital business support systems.
Duties of a Graduate Trainee at Ericsson Nigeria
- Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions.
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis.
- Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions.
- Develop technical presentations & proposals and perform customer presentations.
- Supporting pre-sales activities, including pre-studies.
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work.
- Execute product configuration.
- Execute integration and migration work.
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test.
- Support deployment of solution.
- Provide feedback to Research & Development (R&D).
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing.
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
Educational Qualifications and Other Requirements for this Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2018/2019
- Minimum education level required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or Information Technology (or a degree in a relevant field).
- Newly graduated individuals in 2017 or 2018 with the abovementioned qualifications are preferred.
- Knowledge / general understanding of Telecommunications is a benefit.
- Completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program is required.
- This is a full-time graduate program with the duration of 12 months.
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Presentation & Communication (written and verbal) skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Basic financial Understanding.
What You Will Gain
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Continuous learning and development.
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior experts in the industry.
- Exposure to working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment, as well as the most recent trends of global technology such as 5G, IoT, Cloud, etc.
- Working in the area of:
- Integrated Revenue Management (Charging and Billing)
- Digital Business Support Systems (BSS)
- Catalog and Order Management
- Digital Front-End
- Internet of Things (IoT) Products and Solutions
- Mobile Money
- Service Enablement.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.