Ecobank Management Development Programme (EMDP) 2018, The Location of the Recruitment is Nationwide and Eligible Applicants Must be Graduates not more than 28 years old by December 2018. How to Apply for a Job at Ecobank, Interested and Qualified Candidates Should: Click here: e-recruiter.ng to apply, Application Deadline 4th June, 2018.
Ecobank Development Corporation (Ecobank Capital) is the investment banking and securities trading company of Ecobank Transnational Inc., the Pan African financial institution with banking and financial services operations across 34 countries in Africa, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. We operate across 5 regional offices in Africa namely: Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Cameroun and Ivory Coast.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2018 Ecobank Management Development Programme (EMDP)
- The EMDP – Ecobank Management Development Programme is an intensive program designed to build the bank’s talent pool in order to raise a new generation of leaders for Ecobank. Candidates that undergo this program will upon completion be placed in positions aligned with their skills, experience and strengths at the entry point of functional managerial roles.
Details of the Program and Responsibilities
- 21-month program with a combination of structured training, business-driven assignments and on-the-job projects, where candidates will gain valuable experience across the entire Ecobank Group
- International & Intra-affiliate experience – To provide candidates with global exposure and networking opportunities
- A robust selection process which includes assessment centers, team projects etc.
- Individual Coaching & Mentoring
- Graduates not more than 28 years old by December 2018
- Commitment to career in Financial Services
- Excellent in verbal and written communication (Ability to speak French will be an added advantage)
- Must have completed NYSC before commencement of the program
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable institution with minimum of ‘Second Class Upper’
- MBA, M.Sc & MA Graduates from international and reputable local institutions (Full-time study)
- Maximum 1-2 Years work experience
- Relationship Management skills
- Analytical and Negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Good team player and Strong Interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Customer Service skills
- Opportunity to build an International Career in the banking industry with a leading Pan- African Institution
- Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
- Continuous leadership training and development upon completion of the program
- Exposure to other affiliates within the Ecobank Group
- Placement in entry point of functional managerial role at the completion of the program
- Reward and recognition
- Empowerment and accountability
Apply on or Before: 4th June, 2018.