Apply for ATS Engineering Training Programme 2018 – www.atsalliedgroup.com.ng
The ATS Engineering Training Centre for Third Batch (3rd) 2018 ATS Engineering Training Programme for Fresh Graduates and Experienced Professionals in Nigeria full details is now online, the training will be in different Engineering disciplines.
Only applicants that are qualified to be considered for this training should apply.
Engineering like every profession is technical, skill and experience based.
About ATS Engineering Training Centre
ATS Engineering Training Centre is a renowned brand within Nigeria in the training of Engineers. We boast of an instructing team of practicing practitioners with a wealth of real-time experience in their various fields.
Our objective is transferring these skills acquired overtime to prospective engineers thereby bridging the experience gap fresh Engineers often have.
This is a good time to undertake our training as the Nigerian Oil industry is picking up. Total’s Ikike project started earlier this year, we are expecting the FID of ENI’s Zabazaba offshore project anytime now, and NLNG train 7 & 8 should resume before August. These projects will impact the labour market significantly. www.atsalliedgroup.com
We offer training programs on the following fields:
- Piping Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Pipeline Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical systems Engineering
- Civil/Structural Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Stress and Support Analysis
- Offshore Structures
The course contents and instructor’s profiles of each of the above courses can be found on our website – www.atsalliedgroup.com
The ATS concept is bringing the work situations to the classroom such that at the end of the program:
- Participants should be able to defend 1-3 years real-time job experiences.
- Participants would be equipped with the necessary basic knowledge, skills and techniques required of an experienced Engineer.
- Participants would be armed with standard books and reference materials in their field of specialization
- Participants will be trained on two (2) out of the following softwares: AutoCAD, ETAP, MicroStation, Plant Design Management System (PDMS), Plant Design System (PDS), Navisworks, CADWorx, STAAD pro, SACS, INTools, CEASAR II, PVLITE; depending on industry demand for each particular field (see each departmental course content for clarity).
- Help in providing likely test/interview questions and answers
- Last but not the least we also assist participants in preparing a field related professional resume.
TRAINING START DATE: 21st July 2018
DURATION: 2 months, weekends only (Saturdays, Sundays)
FEE: Remains 20% slash due to recession
Address: 2nd Floor, Dulux building KM18 Igbo-Efon bus-stop, Lekki expressway,Lagos
DFQ Standard Limited
Suite 12, Victoria Plaza, Rumuodara Junction, East-West Road
FOR ONLINE COURSE: firstname.lastname@example.org
FEE FOR ONLINE COURSES: Remains 40% slashed
Private and Corporate training is also available for corporate clients and establishments.
For guidance call: 07034319429, 08182855747, 08054055699
Like every profession, engineering is all about exposure.