This Graduate Trainee Programme is for those that have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the disciplines listed below and the Applicants should be willing to make some required professional contributions at workplace.
This Vacancy is Located in Lagos State and each Candidate that has the required Qualifications should carefully follow the application procedure below to Apply for Graduate Trainee Programme in Nigeria.
About Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Title: Graduate Recruitment
Graduate Trainee Job Description
- If you have a degree in Accounting, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or any related field with no more than 3 years’ work experience then this opportunity is for you.
- We are currently looking for suitable graduates for immediate employment in our Finance and Supply Chain functions.
- Applicants must have basic knowledge of working tools such as Microsoft Office Suite and show interest in working in Finance and Supply Chain Management.
Core Competencies Required
- Ability to execute given tasks efficiently within timelines accepts ownership and responsibility for given tasks.
- Customer service orientation. Ensures timely resolution of customer service issues/concerns. Follows transparent policies and communication
- Identifies innovation or novel solutions for completing work assignments
- Displays teamwork and cooperation to achieve organizational goals
- Seek opportunities to develop self through training and additional experiences
- Recognizes and acts upon opportunities
Application Deadline: 12th July, 2018
Note: Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.