Apply for Access Bank Plc 2018 Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment – access-bank-plc-2.workable.com
Applications are Currently Invited for Access Bank Plc Entry-level Graduate Trainee Programme 2018, Which will be taking place in Democratic Republic.
Any Graduate that will successfully fill his/her online Application form for this Entry-level Graduate Trainee Programme must be confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry.
Interested Candidates that wants to Apply for this Entry-level Graduate Trainee Programme, Should ensure they have all the requirements listed below, before Submitting his/her Application through access-bank-plc-2.workable.com.
About Access Bank Plc
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Access Bank Entry-level Training Programme 2018
Location: Democratic Republic of Congo
Detailed Description of this Entry-level Graduate Trainee Programme
- Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry?
- Would you like to make your passion your career?
- Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution? The Access Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!
- Your career journey with us starts with a 4-month intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high caliber applicants.
What are the Requirements for Access Bank Plc 2018 Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class upper division from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 24 years for Bachelor degree holders, 26 years for lawyers with a law degree.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate,a Masters’ degree from top tier Universities acceptable to the Bank and a maximum age of 26 years.
- In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation.
- This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.