Apply for a Job at Total Secure Nigeria (4 Vacant Positions)
Total Secure Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment, The Vacancies are for Head, Business Development, Sales Executive, Admin Officer and Security Guard. Applicants Should have the Various Job Requirements and Qualifications for each Position Below. They Should Reside or Be Willing to Relocate to Federal Capital Terotory (FCT) Abuja. How to Apply for a Job at Total Secure Nigeria Through Email. Candidates that wish to Apply for either of these Positions Should Forward His/Her Application and CV’s in PDF format to: email@example.com
At Total Secure Nigeria we are very confident that we will become your preferred choice for security and defence products throughout Nigeria. Through our partnership with our sister company is the UK we feel we are in the perfect position to provide a definitive services to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head, Business Development
Functions of the Head, Business Development
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Essential Requirements for Head, Business Development Position
- Only applicants with similar experience from security industries are required for this role
- Minimum of 6 years experience
- M.Sc or B.Sc in Social Sciences of Marketing are required for this role
Job Title: Sales Executive
Main Duties of a Sales Executive
- Sought for new business opportunities
- Liaise with clients and ascertain their needs
- Prepare proposals and make business presentations on our service offerings
- Conducting market research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies that will lead to closing deals
- Carry out promotional activities
- Organizing events and product exhibition
- Coordinating internal marketing culture
Important Requirements for Sales Executive Job
- Minimum of OND
- Candidates must be smart, neat and intuitive
- Minimum of 2 years in sales/Marketing.
Job Title: Admin Officer
Responsibilities of the Admin Officer
- Ensure that all office equipment and asset are properly accounted for and serviced/repaired when due.
- Carry out procurement of office supplies (stationeries, toiletries etc) and maintain an inventory of all the items.
- Liaise with suppliers and vendors to get quotations for any items needed in the office
- Supervise the office cleaner to ensure that work is being done properly
- Prepare admin procedure and policy and ensure strict adherence to it
- Organize filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Maintain office calendar and schedule appointments
- Distribute and store correspondences
- Arrange travel itinerary for all staff travelling out of the state.
- Schedule in house and other external events
- Monitor and maintain company vehicles, ensuring the insurance and vehicle document are up to day
- Keep track of vehicle log and usage
- Prepare weekly admin reports
Academic Qualification and Other Requirements for Admin Officer Job
- Only female applicants are required for this role
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Note that the incumbent will double as front desk officer
- Advance knowledge of MS office tools is a prerequisite for this position
- B.Sc in Social Science
- Interpersonal skill
- Good communication skill.
Job Title: Security Guard
Functions of a Security Guard
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment and access points, permitting entry
- Obtains help by sounding alarms
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures, restraining trespassers
- Controls traffic by directing drivers
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences etc
- Maintains environment by effective monitoring
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Essential Requirements for Security Guard Job
- Minimum of SSCE
- Good Communication skill
- Ability to take initiative
- This advert to build pool of resources for training and grooming.
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2018.
Note: Applicants are expected to use the position they are applying for as subject of the mail.