Tastee Fried Chicken Ongoing Job Recruitment for Head Information Technology, The Location is Lagos State Nigeria. Applicants Should Posses Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer field. How to Apply for a Job at Tastee Fried Chicken, Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be the Job title. Application Deadline 4th June, 2018.
Tastee Fried Chicken, has over the years become the outdoor caterer of first choice, serving so many reputable individuals and organizations. The desire of Mrs. Olayinka Adedayo to meet the yearnings of Nigerians, especially Lagosians for qualitative fast food service, considering her experience in Kentucky Fried Chicken, where she worked between 1978 and 1980 as a Manager, led to the diversification into fast food service with the establishment of De Tastee Fried Chicken Ltd in 1996. The coming on stream of Tastee Fried Chicken undoubtedly revolutionized the concept of fast food service in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Information Technology (HIT)
Level: Head of Department
Reporting Line: The Managing Director
- Management of the Company’s IT operations and personnel for optimum output.
What You Will Be Doing
- Maintenance of the Company IT standards and improvement of same
- Responsible for research and development focused towards creativity and innovation that will aid management decision
- Software implementation, data security measures or website development, evaluation and control
- Monitoring the viability of processes well as IT asset performance in all branches (i.e. Tracking)
- Working with other departmental heads towards the attainment of the company objectives
- Procurement of company fixed assets
- Must be able to handle general internal and external services to ensure organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Be constantly abreast with latest technology and determine new technologies that may be integrated to foster IT optimization
- Managing the affairs of the company with government agencies in relations to the IT department
- Negotiate with Vendors and contractors on IT concerns
- Manage the financial concerns of the IT department (purchases, budgets, vetting of quotations/invoice, e.t.c.) to ensure cost optimization, before final approval.
- Channel the IT function to be driven towards the overall Company’s vision, working within the Company’s cultural environment
- Recommending practical solutions on IT concerns
- Reporting IT matters to the Executive Management
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Executive Management.
- Management of the Company’s IT systems (PCs, servers, software applications, p.o.s machines, website).
- Effective Management of the Department’s personnel to meet the Company’s requirements consistently
- Involvement in the formulation of key company policies
- Be actively involved in hiring, training and evaluation of IT personnel
- Provide expertise on system upgrades and necessary installations among other IT wares.
- Manage a secure IT system company wide
- Involvement in the development of business strategies
- Develop plans and strategies to improve the Company’s IT experience.
Academic Qualifications and More
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer field.
- Certification: optional products or systems certification.
- Five or more years of IT work experience with at least 3 years in a managerial capacity.
Apply on or Before: 4th June, 2018.