Apply for a Job as Information Technology Officer at Addosser Microfinance Bank
Addosser Microfinance Bank Current Job Recruitmnt for Information Technology Officer that stays in Nigeria, Applicants should have OND in computer science or related discipline and must be above 25 years of age in order to be considered for this Job.
ADDOSSER Microfinance Bank Limited was incorporated on the 27th of May, 2008. It plays an important role in widening the finance options available to MSMEs by providing finance for their businesses through value added products and services and over the last 8 years the bank has disbursed repeat loans in excess of N13Billion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Officer
Functions of an Information Technology Officer
- Build Business Logic of Software
- Design, Test, and Develop Solutions to Meet User Needs
- Users Support on Software and Hardware Issues.
- Business Process optimization
- Systems & Solutions design implementation
- Assist in technical deployment of information management solutions
Requirements for Information Technology Officer Job
- OND in computer science or any other relevant course of study.
- Excellent communication, reporting skills.
- Applicants must not be more than 25 years.
- Excellent Analytical Skills.
- Must be computer literate.
Application Deadline 25th June, 2018.