Apply for a Job as Administrative Assistant at RS Consulting Nigeria
Latest Job Vacancy at RS Consulting Nigeria for Administrative Assistant that reside or willing to relocate to Lagos State. Applicants should have at least HND in any Administrative related field.
RS Consulting Nigeria, is recruiting on behalf of its client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job type: Full-Time
About Administrative Assistant Position
- The administrative executive assistant shall be a critical member of the support staff and provides personalized secretarial and organized administrative support as needed to the executive in a professional and timely manner.
- The administrative executive assistant will work one-to-one with the executive on a wide variety of matters.
- The successful candidate must be flexible, and organized to meet the demands of our growing organization.
- The ideal candidate will have a cheery disposition, impeccable organizational skills and prior experience in an assistant role.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
Educational Qualification and Other Requirements for Administrative Assistant Job
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in other secretarial position
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Minimum HND in any Administrative related discipline; additional qualification as personal assistant would be considered an advantage
- Applicants must reside in Lagos state
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, excel, power point.
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
Application Deadline 28th June, 2018.