Jumia Nigeria Ongoing Job Recruitment, The Vacancy is for a Warehouse Manager and the Location is Lagos State. Only Applicants that Posses Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or Related can apply. How to Apply for a Job at Jumia Nigeria, Interested and Qualified Candidates should: Click here to apply.
Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Job Type: Full time
- You will be responsible for the performance of warehouse operations serving both internal and external customer groups. Drive efficiencies through continuous improvement across all areas, including inventory control and accuracy.
- Ensure timely fulfillment of orders to final destination, including appropriate compliance with all relevant regulations.
In particular, you will:
- Manage the warehouse operations for Bulky goods
- Setup and continuously improve warehouse operations processes
- Manage several teams, including Inbound, Inventory, Outbound, After sales and create, monitor, and improve their KPIs
- Maintain quantitative frameworks, including:
- Dashboards to monitor performance and identify bottleneck areas of operational processes
- Order monitoring of end-to-end warehouse processes and improvement of operational efficiency
- Queue monitoring to identify anomalies and improve customer satisfaction
- Maintain daily routines, including:
- Ensuring the timely scan at all the legs and updating in systems for movement as transferable unit.
- Oversee reporting on Incidents/Change/Problem tickets and SLA status
- Develop, implement, monitor, track and improve key performance metrics across the functional departments within the warehouse.
- Drive best practices for inventory management, reporting, and handling.
- Responsible to ensure appropriate control mechanisms are in place and achieve exceptional levels of inventory accuracy, material availability, and service goals.
- Develop and manage staff to continuously improve skills and team performance.
What The Applicant Should Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or related field is preferred
- 7+ years of experience in logistics, distribution, operations management, or supply chain; hands-on experience in supervision or management of a warehouse facility in an e-Commerce distribution, repacking or production environment
- Proven experience in material handling and critical thinking to detect on-time any unsafe maneuvers i.e. large items, heavy materials and fragile material, etc.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to manage and develop a team.
- Work experience must also include 2+ years leading operational teams or acting in a managerial position.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take.