United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Current Job Opportunity, The Vacancy is for Graduate Teller and the Location of this Job is Nigeria.Eligible Applicants Should Have At Least OND in any related discipline and Must Be 27 years and below. How to Apply for a Job at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), Interested and Qualified Candidates Should: Click here: uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com to apply, Application Deadline 31st May, 2018.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Teller
Reference No: HRWEST123T001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Represent the bank in a manner that maintains and expands positive relations with all customers, potential customers and co-workers
- To accept retail and/or commercial deposits, loan payments, process checking and savings withdrawals
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained
- Comply with all bank and regulatory body policies, procedures and regulations
- Answer customer inquiries and refers customers to the proper service area for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line
- Other duties as assigned by the Cash Officer
- Verify and receive loan and utility bills payments.
- Promote the bank’s products and services by cross-selling, ascertaining customers need and directing customers to the customer relationship officers or officers concerned.
- Escalate issues on cash shortage, overpayment, loss and theft.
- Minimum OND in any related discipline
- Age: 27 years and below
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Good Numerical skills
- Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure as needed
- Fast and error free processing
- Ability to be calm under pressure
- Good team player
Apply on or Before: 31st May, 2018.