AFDB Recruitment 2019 | AFDB Recruitment Process
African Development Bank Group (AFDB) is the regional development institution charged with the duty of providing assistance in terms of technical support to member African Nations. Established in 1954, the AFDB has been able to cater to the economic needs of developing member nations to help alleviate the effect of poverty and underdevelopment.
To make way for proper implementation of projects, the AFDB Recruitment 2019 has started for Interested Persons. The AFDB Recruitment Process for some available positions will be of more interest to those searching for Project Management Jobs in Nigeria 2019, Project Management Jobs in Abuja, Project Management Job opportunities in Nigeria or International Jobs in Nigeria.
For clarity and better understanding, below are the Job description of the Project Manager role at AFDB as outlined by the Apply for a Job team.
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Field: Project Management
Project Manager Job Description
- The Project Manager will be the one to assist in getting projects done and delivered on time.
- The successful Applicant will be in charge of supervision and reviewing of projects embarked on by the institution.
- With proper knowledge of best practices and regulatory rules, the Project Manager is charged with the duty of carrying out tasks in line with international standards.
- Contract reviews and implementations in AFDB would be undertaken by the Project Management team headed by the Project Manager.
- The Project Manager will be the one to draft out an implementable financial framework and outline that the bank can work with on a particular project.
- In a press release made by AFDB Recruitment 2019 team, the major duty of those that will be getting these Project Management Jobs in Nigeria 2019 and other African countries is to help in the implementation of its Integrated Program and Adaptation to Climate Change in the Niger Basin (PIDACC)
Requirements for Project Manager Jobs at this AFDB Recruitment 2019
- The AFDB Recruitment Process will only accommodate University Graduates of Management, Agriculture, Engineering or any equivalent field.
- This position at AFDB is among Project Management Job opportunities in Nigeria that will require Candidates to have advanced knowledge of Climate change and how it affects the economy of a nation.
- Nothing less than 4 years of experience from doing similar International Jobs in Nigeria or other African countries would be required for this Project Management Job in Abuja, Nigeria.
- This is one of the highest paying jobs in Nigeria. Therefore, the AFDB Recruitment Process for it will be strict and thorough in order to select the best Candidates. Applicants are advised to bring all necessary qualifications and documents to stand a better chance of getting these Jobs.
- If you have an experience that you got from doing Banking Jobs in Nigeria or World Bank Jobs in Nigeria, then you are most eligible to apply for this position at AFDB.
- AFDB Recruitment 2019 team further stated that only citizens of member nations or those that have work permit while residing in either of the countries are qualified to apply for this AFDB Recruitment.
- Basic knowledge of computer and excellent written and communication skills are core requirements for this AFDB Recruitment 2019
How to Apply for a Job at AFDB
- Apply via the institution’s recruitment portal
Interested persons who have read the requirements and can fit into this position should proceed to the recruitment portal of their respective countries and apply.
Abuja, Nigeria Apply HERE
Cotonou, Benin Apply HERE
Ouagadougou , Burkina Faso Apply HERE
N’djamena, Chad Apply HERE
Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire Apply HERE
Conakry, Guinea Apply HERE
Bamako, Mali Apply HERE
Niamey, Niger Apply HERE