2018 Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle 37 and How to Apply
Andela Nigeria is Inviting Applications from Interested and Qualified Nigerians to Apply for Her Fellowship Program.
The Telented Persons that wants to Apply for this Program should go through this post very and see the full details of this 2018 Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle 37, Job Description and Full Requirements in order to Successfully Apply for a Job a Andela Nigeria and stand a good chance of being part of this Fellowship.
About Andela Nigeria
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
- The Andela Fellowship is a full-time employment opportunity designed for talented and high-potential technologists to build their skills and experience on a global scale. We seek out exceptional people from a variety of backgrounds who are committed to unlocking their full potential.
- Through four years of intensive learning and real work experience, you’ll master the professional and technical skills you need to succeed as a software developer with the with the world’s top engineering teams.
- You bring a relentless desire to learn and level up. We provide access to resources, mentorship, and a community of passionate software developers to support you at every step of your journey.
Stages You Should Follow To Apply For This Andela Nigeria Fellowship
Stage 1: Online Application:
- Fill out the application form on this page.
Stage 2: Technical Assessment:
- Once you submit your application, you’ll be directed to study the modules on our Home Study Curriculum for software development and team skills.
- This is required to complete a technical assessment that will evaluate your knowledge of the content you’ve learned. No prior coding experience is required.
Stage 3: In-Person Interview:
- Based on your application and technical assessment, you may be invited to a panel of interviews made up of staff members and developers at an Andela office.
Stage 4: Attend a Bootcamp:
- Successful candidates are invited to participate in a two-week, simulated development sprint led by senior Andela developers. The two weeks is comprised of one week of home-based self-learning, and one week of product development on-site at an Andela campus.
- You’ll be expected to learn independently as well as on a team to deliver a final project. We’re looking for work ethic, passion, and teamwork.
Stage 5: Become an Andelan:
- The highest performing participants are accepted into Andela’s four-year Fellowship Program. Over the course of four years, you’ll be immersed in intensive learning alongside some of Africa’s most brilliant minds.
- You’ll amass real work experience as part of global engineering teams. You’ll emerge a professional who is capable of transforming the world through leadership and technology.
How to Apply for Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle 37 (2018)
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here: boards.greenhouse.io to apply online
Recruitment Schedule for Andela Nigeria, Cycle 37
- Technical Assesment: The Technical Assesment is a requirement for making it through our selection process. Please study and complete the Home Study Curriculum before your test.
- Technical Assesment Submission Deadline: August 22nd, 2018
- Interview Dates: September 12th – September 14th, 2018
- Bootcamp: October 22nd – November 2nd, 2018
- Fellowship Resumption: December 3rd, 2018
- Please take this schedule into consideration before you apply.
Apply on or Before: 17th August, 2018.